The Age

Chris' POV
     We are finally out of the hospital and thank goodness. Ricky was a bit worried but none the less we are okay. After we got out of the hospital Aria, Ricky, Ryan, Allie, and I had Jack in the Box. Aria was still bruised and scraped in some places but she definitely looks better.
Currently she is sleeping and I'm finishing up one of the new songs called Unstoppable. I have recorded the vocals to the other songs but the guys have to record the instruments now. I felt my eyes getting heavy. I was exhausted. I slowly walk up the stairs and open the door to the room. Then I see the most amazing thing ever.
It's a beautiful bring light. God? Nah haha that's funny! It's Aria she is floating in midair. Her hair is growing and she starting to look older. It's beautiful. My little girl is literally growing by the second. Then she is back on the bed. I would wake her up to show her but she looks so peaceful.
I crawl in next to her. She is so warm. I scoop her up and pull her close to my chest. I lightly kiss her forehead and close my eyes. I fell asleep to the sound of her steady breathing.
Aria's POV
I woke up and saw that Chris was still asleep. I got out of bed and went to the restroom. I went potty and brushed my teeth. When I was putting my toothbrush away I looked in the mirror. I looked different. I look older, like a big girl. I look pretty. I walked into the living room and Jack came pouting to me. I looked and saw his bowl was empty.
I gave Jack his good and water. I wasn't really hungry so I took out my coloring set and sketch pad. I was drawing when someone knocked on the door. I got scared and 'jumped' upstairs. I shook Chris. "Daddy someone is at the door." He wiped the sleep from his eyes and walked down stairs. He opened the door and I saw my worst nightmare. David!
Chris' POV
     I opened the door and I saw a man. He wasn't much shorter than me but he was just by about two inches. "How can I help you?" I asked a bit confused. "I'm here for Aria." He said with a evil smirk on his face. Aria got scared and clung to my leg. That's David daddy. Aria said in my head. "No. Now leave." I snapped.
     He glared at me and his jaw muscle clenched. He raped my daughter! This man deserves to die! I tried closing the door but he pushed it open. Daddy cover your ears NOW! Aria said in my head. I covered my ears tight and stepped back. Aria let go of my leg and as David was about to grabbed her she screamed. It was a muffled scream but for David it wasn't.
     He fell to his knees and started bleeding out of his ears. He tried covering them but it didn't work. Aria stopped screaming and started crying. He was on the ground unconscious. I ran to Aria and picked her up. She was crying hard into my chest. I called the police and they took him to the E.R. They said for me to make a restraining order and he was going to be in jail for two months.
     Ricky came to the house and picked up Aria. I didn't want her around all the chaos. I am just glad nothing happened to Aria.
Aria's POV
     Ricky took me to his house. We were watching Alice in Wonderland. Then I saw a cute little spider. I got off the couch and picked up the spider. "Hey Aria what do you got there." Ricky asked. "A spider." I said showing him the spider. His eyes grew big and he squealed. "Aria put it doooown!" He squealed backing away.
     I giggled and got closer. "ARIA!! Stooooop!!" He screamed. I got on top of him and put my new friend by his face. He covered his face. I put spider aside and kissed his hands. He uncovered his face and smiled. I opened the front door and let the spider go.
     Ricky picked me up and kissed my cheek. I felt my face grow red. He laughed and sat back down with me to watch the movie. I love Ricky. Is that weird?
Hey guys!!
Feeling good outside today!
Hope y'all like it!
Comment and vote pllllz!
Black Cat
XXX