Tears and Heart Monitors

Chris' POV
I let out a long sigh. I got half of the vocals done to a new song Reincarnate. My phone rings and I see Balz's contact. "Hello?" Then I hear crying in the background. Oh no! "C-Chris were at t-the hospital. A-Aria sh-she got hurt." He sobbed through the phone. "I'm on my way." I hung up got the keys and ran to my car.
My little girl is hurt. I can't loose her! I almost lost her once. I need Aria! I speed and cry on my way there. I park my car and run into the hospital. Tears streaming down my face. I see Ryan-Ashley crying on the floor in the waiting area.
"Ryan what happened?" I asked. She looked up and burst into even more tears. I noticed blood on her hands. "Sh-She was just t-trying to do a s-spell and the b-bookcase fell on her. One of th-the knifes c-cut her side. I'm so sorry Chris!" She sobbed on her knees. Balz came out of the double doors crying.
All the guys then came running in with Allie and Kylie. "What happened?" Kylie asked as I fell into one of the chairs. "B-Balz what did th-they say?" I managed to get out. "They are doing surgery on her. She lost a lot of blood and she is getting stitches." He said wiping his tears. Ricky had puddles in his eyes. His jaw muscle clench and he walked off. Right before he walked out he kicked over one of the chairs.
Time passed and I grew even more worried. Ricky came back in and sat on the floor. "The family of Aria Cerulli." A tall woman with a white coat on. I shot up as did everyone else. "Who is the father?" She asked looking at all the guys and myself. "I am. Is she okay?" I asked her. "Well there is good news and bad news."
Bad news! I felt my stomach twist. "So the good news is she didn't puncture her stomach cause that would have been worst. The bad news is that she lost 30 percent of her blood. She will be tired and nauseous. We need to keep her here for three days so she can gain all her blood back. You may see her. She is in room 416 on floor 3." I nodded and took off to the elevator.
Rick and I were the first ones in the elevator. The doors opened again and we were on the third floor. We scanned each door number. We finally made it to room 416. I opened the door to reveal my beautiful angel in the hospital bed.
I heard some gasp and sobs from the others. I walked over to the bed. Now the only sound that filled the room was sobs and the heart monitor. She was bruised and cut on different places. The skin that wasn't blue or purple was pale as snow.
I took her little hand in mine. Then I broke down full on ugly sobbing. Rick lightly kissed her forehead. Vinny walked out of the room crying. I have never seen Vinny cry! She laid there with her long blond hair messed up and her bottom lips cut. Ryan sat at the foot of her bed and he said the one thing everyone was craving to say.
     "Please don't die." Ryan whispered loud enough for everyone to hear. Allie walked in front of him and engulfed him in a hug. Rick laid next to Aria crying and humming a small tune to her. I sat in the chair not letting go of her. Please wake up Aria. I need you baby girl.
     Aria's eyes slowly opened and she said "I need you too daddy." She read my mind, literally. Everyone jumped up and ran to her. Aria looked at Ricky and said "I wuv you too Wicky." He started crying hugging her. She winced when Rick hugged her. He instantly let go. "Wyan I not gonna die." She smiled. He wiped his tears and kissed her hand.
     "Can someone give me some water." She cracked. Allie ran to the pitcher of water and poured it in the small styrofoam cup. She drank the water and asked "Where is Vinny?" At that he walked in. He looked up and saw Aria. He ran to the bed pushing Ghost. He hugged Aria and sobbed into her hair. "Aria c-can I show y-you something?" She nodded and took off her dirty glove.
     She grabbed his hand and she closed her eyes. They didn't faint this time. But both Aria and Vinny started crying. "I'm so sowwy V-Vinny." He shook his head and hugged her once more. "Aria are you okay?" Ryan-Ashley asked her. Aria smiled and said "It not you fauwt auntie Wyan." Ryan-Ashley nodded and hugged her.
     "Wicky is it otay if my daddy lay wif me?" Rick nodded and switched places with me. "I love you Aria." I said as she cuddled into my chest. "I wuv you too daddy." She fell asleep. Everyone but Rick and I left.
I'm self destructing
Trust in nothing
SAVE ME!!
Hey guys!
Hope y'all like it.
It's 2:30 am where I am but meh
Pllz vote and comment what you think!
Love y'all lots and thanks for the 100 readers
Black Cat
XXX