The Six Circles

Aria's POV
I was getting nervous waiting for the lady to come back. The guys were watching the ending of the nightmare before Christmas and I was just sitting there. Then the doorbell rings. Ricky looks at me then nods. He opens the door and the same lady came in.
All the guys stared at the lady. "You know it's not polite to stare." She said opening her briefcase. All the guys turned. "Okay I'm here to inform the parents of Aria Cerulli that she is in fact a witch. And a very good one might I add." She said looking at a paper.
Chris looked at the lady. She was pretty. No makeup light blue eyes and short hair. She closed her eyes and waved her hand from one of her shoulders to the other as if scanning the room. She pointed to Chris and said "Christopher Cerulli you are the father so I need you to sign this." She said giving him a paper.
"Ummm what is this?" He asked still confused. She lady finally looked up and said "Well I'm Nicki and I'm going to be with Aria, guiding her through the journey of being a witch." "Badass!" Ryan said making her laugh. "It is isn't it." She said.
Chris' POV
     "Okay so Chris you are going to see a tremendous growth difference in Aria. It's nothing to worry about. It's just that with every month she will age a year until she is eighteen then she will age regularly." She said making my heart sink to my stomach. "So what your saying is that I only have a year or so to have my little baby girl." No father wants to see their little girl grow up fast. I was getting the exact opposite of that.
"Yup. One thing we suggest to parents is that you homeschool her because imagine her trying to shake hands with her teacher or her having an outburst and accidentally doing something she isn't supposed to show other people. Also she can't switch grades every month so try homeschooling." I so didn't want to hear this. "So where did she get it from?" I asked wondering maybe her mother was one. "Well your great great great grandmother was a witch Chris so it was handed down by your family. Only Aria is a pure." Nicki said. "A what?" Balz asked for me.
"Well some witches are just more powerful than others. The most powerful are called Pure's. She can do all six circle powers." She said looking at Aria smiling.
"What are the six circles? Ricky asked. She smirked and said "Well you want to show them Aria?" Aria nodded eagerly. "This is gonna be fun." Nicki whispered to Aria.
"First circle we call Glimpsing, it's showing the future." She said telling Aria something then pointing to all of us. Aria walked over to us saying "Can y'all pwease come cwose." All the guys and myself came close. She moved is to where all of our heads were touching. So we were in a circle. She stood on the couch and put her head between me and Ricky closing the circle.
"Now Aria!" Nicki shouted. It went dark, then it was all of us sitting at a table eating dinner. The guys girlfriends were there. Also there was a girl with long blond hair sitting next to Ricky holding his hand. Then I said "I love you so much Aria." and the girl sitting next to Ricky said "I love you too dad." Then it was over.
We all backed up and I glared at Rick. "I'll get to you later." I growled at him. He gave me a scared face and turned to Nicki. "Second circle Levitation. Moving things with her mind." Aria giggled and grabbed Rick's hand. She pulled him down into a Indian style sit. She grabbed both his hands and she closed her eyes. Next thing you know they were in the air.
Aria started giggling and Ricky was laughing with her. She then let go of Ricky and placed him on the couch. She landed in the floor bowing down. Everyone clapped and laughed.
"Third circle is Phasing. What she did earlier showing you your best and worst memories." Everyone looked at each other and nodded. "Fourth circle is Dolls. She can heal wounds, take away scars, and bring people from the dead but we don't recommend that only out of respect."
Aria walked over to Vinny and said "Can you woll up you sweeve pwease." He did as asked and we all saw a bandaid on his elbow. She slowing peeled it off revealing a cut on his elbow. He winced as she places her palm on his cut. "Sowwy Vinny." She said. Then she closed her eyes and a tear slipped as the cut appeared on her elbow only quickly vanishing.
Vinny looked at his elbow and smiled. "Thanks kiddo." She gave him a thumbs up and walked over to the couch. "Fifth circle is Controlling. She can see your thoughts and control your mind. Aria walked over to Vinny and stared into his eyes. He pulled out his phone and called someone. Then Ryan's phone started ringing. He answered it and Vinny said "Ryan you smell like armpit." Then hung up. Everyone started laughing and Aria rubbed her head.
"Sixth circle and my personal childhood favorite Jumping. She can appear from one place to the other." She smirked. Aria then started running towards Ryan and disappeared. What the fuck?!? Then she appeared behind Ghost tapping his leg squealing "You it!" And ran off. "Hey!" He yelled running after her outside only failing because she disappeared again running to me. I picked her up and laughed. "I got you Ghost!" She yelled to Ghost as he was still outside looking all over the yard.
He came back in and laughed. "That's badass! Can she do it with someone?" He asked Nicki. She nodded and Aria jumped out of my arms holding my index finger running towards the kitchen. It was like we were going 100 miles per hour. Then we appeared by the stairs freaking everyone out.
"Well my work here is done but try and get her gloves so she doesn't Phase on people." Nicki said grabbing her briefcase and walking out of the house and disappearing.
Omb! What do y'all think?
I know what your thinking! "Eww it's that hoe Rihanna!" But I think she was pretty cool in the movie Battleship.
What will happen next?
Will the months pass by fast?
Comment what you think!
Don't forget to vote!
Love y'all lots and lots!
Black Cat
XXX