Earbuds and Playing

Chris' POV
     We did our stage makeup and everything. I did my one of a kind eyebrows, as always. Aria help Vinny with the black paint. "Stay still Vinny." Aria said holding the sponge with the black paint on it. "But it tickles." Vinny laughed. Aria shook her head and went on.
     "There all done." She said putting down the sponge. "Thanks smalls." (Your killing me smalls! Hehe carry on.) I chuckle at the name. She really is small. Then I remember Aria  needs her earbuds. "Aria!" I shout from the back of the bus. "Yes daddy?" Aria says in front of me.
     "I need you to put these on." I said handing her the earbuds. She got them and looked confused. "Where do I put them?" "In your ears silly." I laugh. She puts them in her ears and shouts "WHAT DO I DO NOW?" Wow she is loud. I put a finger to my mouth and connected the earbuds to my phone.
     I typed in a sentence and it read it to her.
They are supposed to protect your ears. Try not to shout.
     "Okay." She whispered. I gave her a thumbs up and kissed her nose. I checked the time. It's 1:35. "COME ON WE HAVE TO GO!" I shout from the front of the bus. "COMING!" The guys say in union.
We got to the set and were ready. We got some water and rockstar's. Yup we're good.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS UP EVERYBODY?!" I scream into the mic. Shouts erupt from the crowd. I grin at hoe many people are here. "Okay this one is called IMMACULATE MISCONCEPTION!!!"
WHAT THE FUUCK!
Put your teeth to the curb!
Cause right now I'm gonna stomp your fucking face in!
I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow
To get yourself to the top!
Your just a trend
Just a fucking disease
How could you look at yourself in the mirror?!
Everything was going great, until Balz said "I have to pee!" Are you fucking kidding me?!
We have to do four more songs. Who else knows how to- I cut myself off.
I went to the back and found Aria. I took the earbuds off her. "Aria do you know how to play Devils Night on the keyboard?" She nodded with a confused face. I picked her up and carried her on stage.
Her eyes went wide and her body was tense. Rick smiled and Balz ran to the restroom. I put a stool by the keyboard and sat her on there. Ricky stood next to her and touched her shoulder. She calmed down and placed her hand on the keys. "This song is old, but you know it! DEVILS NIGHT!" I screamed.
I looked at Aria and nodded. She started to play and it sounded good. People looked at her in shock. She just kept her head down and played what she had to.
I am an enemy of everything!
My life is not for sale!
Aria eventually loosened up and head banged a little. She played Devils Night and Abigail. Balz came back and played the rest. I was so proud of her.
"Hey Chris." I heard someone say, they had a British accent. I turned and saw Oliver Sykes from Bring me the Horizon. "Hey Oliver what's up." "I saw your show. Y'all did amazing. Might I ask how the girl was?" I chuckled.
"That's my daughter Aria. She can play right?" He smiles. "Fuck yeah, can I meet her?" "She would probably love that more than you." I laugh. "Aria?!" I shout to her. She comes running to me.
Mid-step she stops with her jaw dropped and eyes wide. "Daddy I know who that is! That's Oli Sykes!" She squeals. Oliver laughs and grins widely.
"Hello Aria. It's a pleasure to meet you." He says. "Hi, I really like your album Sempiternal." She says looking up at him. He smiles and asks "Who is your favorite out of the whole band?" With his eyebrow up. "I am sorry to say but Jordan Fish. He is a really good keyboard player." She says giving him a slight sympathetic smile.
"Unfortunately Jordan is sick and had to miss the tour but next time I promise he will be here." He says giving her a hug. "Can I ask you something?" Aria asked as he pulled away.
"Yeah." "Will you sign my shirt?" She asks pulling a BMTH shirt from her backpack. "No problem mate." He says signing her little shirt. "Thank you." She says putting the shirt back. He nods and says "Well gotta go bye." He started to walked in the other direction. "OLI HURRY UP!" Someone yelled. "HOLD YOUR BLOODY BALLS!" He shouted back.
Aria and I laugh at that. We walk back to the bus hand in hand.
Hey guys.
Sorry it's short.
Told my mom I didn't feel like leaving the house.
She understood.
Thanks for the 400.
Now just a couple more for 500.
Anyways not feeling to happy.
But I'll try my best to update soon.
Love y'all
Black Cat
XXX
P.S. Thanks to AlanCarlileSquidgy
MsPerrySoto
And
itsgoodtobeafranksta for spamming me with votes! Love y'all tons!