Chapter-7 The One With the Fall

Beginne am Anfang

Kuch bhi ho us Ana purst ka assignment to karna hi hoga, warna usse ek aur mauqa mil jaega batein sunane ka.
I always get angrier thinking about him, can't he do any such thing from which I can feel he is a good person?

I finally finished my assignment after three hours, time to get some sleep Aby. I layed on the bed thinking about today's incident. I brushed away the thoughts and closed my eyes.

As soon as I closed my eyes his voice came, "Aur agar ajaon to?"- I instantly opened my eyes and realised that it was my illusion. What a jerk!!
I brushed away his thought and let the sleep took over me.

--------------------------------------------
Haroon's POV
I was working on some project to submit at the office tomorrow morning.
I layed back in the chair and stretched my arms as I was tired working all night.
My mind suddenly diverted towards her deep hazel eyes..."yahan milein hain...khawabon me mat mileyaga."

"Pagal larki"- I laughed remembering her cute expressions.

"Beta jee pyaar profession nahi dekhta, pyaar bas ho jata hai."- Dadi's words played in my mind.
huh! Impossible.

Haroon man you need to let your mind take some rest otherwise you'll waste your precious time thinking about her. She's not worth to think about.
I kept my work aside, thinking that I will continue it tomorrow morning.

--------------------------------------------
It's going to be my 2 months in Skyline University. Everybody gave me a welcoming response and my students and Sir Omair really appreciate my teaching style, except Miss Abeer obviously.

Abeer didn't make eye contact with me after that day, she always keeps her head low and tries her best not to see me, but I just keep staring at her confused expressions.

Our egos set aside but as a professor I hope my student learns the best from me.
It was time for the class now, I knocked on the door as I entered the class, my eyes met with the girl with the highest attitude. I ignored her and continued to start my class.
It's my habit to ask questions to students about the lecture, I always recieve good and innovative answers, let's see what miss Abeer has to say.

Time to tease Miss Abeer.

--------------------------------------------
Abeer's POV
He entered the classroom with a smile and his dark brown eyes met mine for two seconds, I instantly looked away from his face.

After that day I try my best not to make eye contacts with him while he is teaching, but how much I try to avoid, we always end up making eye contacts.

It's his habit to annoy students with his questionnaires, and I always pray inside that I hope he doesn't select me to answer his questions because I am never attentive in his class. No matter how much I try my mind always divert to the otherside.

"Did you all understand about the BCG matrix?"- He asked.

"Yessssss"- Everybody said in unison, except me because I don't think it's necessary for me to join them too in their melody.

"Miss Abeer did you understand"- He asked me.

Whattt? Why meee??