Chapter 34

This is Sabrina⬆️

Skylars P.O.V

We get back from shopping at about 8:30. Dani opens the door and Ava is asleep on the couch and Ben is asleep on the floor. The TV was left on. I walk over to Ben and kneel down. I shake his body gently to wake him. "Ben?" I ask and he wakes up. "Oh hey Sky." He says and gets to his knees and kisses me. "How was babysitting?" "It was great!" "Great! Ava was good?" "She's an angel." "Good." I say and kiss his cheek. We both get up and he puts his arm around me. "Hey Ben! How was Ava?" Elspeth asks. "She was amazing! She's such an angel." "That's great." She says smiling. "Oh I'll carry her to bed." "No it's okay I will." "Are you sure? It's not too much? Her room is upstairs." "Oh yeah I've got it." Ben says and picks Ava up gently and carries her upstairs. "I'll go with him." I say and run up the stairs with Ben. He puts his hand on Ava's head so her head doesn't hit any walls or anything.

We find her room and put her in her bed. Right as he puts her in her bed she opens her eyes. "Ben? What are you doing here?" "I just carried you to bed. You fell asleep on the couch." He says and sits on her bed. "It's okay Ava just close your eyes and go back to sleep." I say giving her a hug. "Okay thanks Ben goodnight." She says rolling on her side and closes her eyes.   Ben puts his arms around me and we walk out of the room. "Your so good with her." "Thanks." "I'm tired I think I'm ready for bed." "Uh your tired? I fell asleep on a floor!" He says and we chuckle. "Alright well I'm going to change and then I'm going to sleep goodnight." I say and kiss him. I walk downstairs and say goodnight to Dani and Elspeth. "Thanks for an awesome night guys." "No prob honey you deserved it."

I change into my pajamas and get in bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My dad stands in front of me. So does my mother, Sabrina, and Nathan is in my mothers arms. "Sabrina?" I ask. Then out of nowhere they all sink into the floor except for my father. "We're the last Petersons," he says. "Where'd they go?" "They're all dead." Father finishes. Ouch. Then out of nowhere Ben shows up. "Hi Skylar," he says. I don't say anything I just wave my hand. "Its just the two of us." He says and my dad sinks into the floor like the rest of them. Then graves appear above where they fell. I walk over to them and there's one for my mother and father, one for Sabrina, and one for Nathan. I kneel down next to them and start to cry. Ben comes with me. "Who's Sabrina.....and Nathan." "We'll talk about it later." I say crying. He nods his head and hugs me. "I'm the last Peterson." I say. "You must be pretty special." He whispers. "I guess." I say. "Don't leave me ever promise?" "Promise." He says. The ground starts to shake and we jump to our feet.

"Ben?" I shout. He looks at me with a worried look, and then he smiles. "BEN?!" I shout walking toward him, angry. "BEN?! Don't try anything!" I yell. He smile and waves at me and falls into the ground like my family did. "NO!" I scream and run towards the place he fell. A gravestone appears. I kneel next to it. "Ben James Barringer" that's all it says. No date, no designs, just the name. I start to cry. I have no one. I'm all alone. I start to black out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I scream awake. I start balling. I wipe my tears away with my eyes and Ben stands in the doorway. "I'm sorry did I wake you?" I ask wiping my face. "Yeah, but it's fine are you okay?" I nod, and then start to cry. "Aww come here." He says opening his arms. I get out of bed and walk towards him and hug him. He comforts me. "Sky?" "Don't call me that.....yeah?" "Who is Sabrina, and who is Nathan?" "We'll-" "talk about it later I know, but Sky I need to know who they are please just tell me." "Alright fine.....sit down." I say and we sit on my bed. "Sabrina is my sister......well was." I say. "Was? What happened?" "She ummm passed away." "Sky I'm so sorry."
"Don't call me that!" "Why?" "Because! "Because why?!" "Because my dad used to call me that!"

There's a moment of silence. "I'm sorry." He says. "It's fine.....just when he "died" I never wanted anyone to call me that again. But it's fine...you can call me that." "Okay thanks. So what happened in your dream?" "You.....you died." I say. "I died?" I nod. "Sky I'm not going to leave you." "NO!" I scream. "Sky shhhhhhhh calm down I'm not going to leave you." "No stop!" "Sky what happened?" "In my dream that's just what you said." "Sky I need you to calm down...please." He says. I take a deep breathe and try to calm down. "You good?" He asks. I nod. "Okay....just try to go to sleep okay?" "I can't." "Sky just try please I'm tired your tired we both need sleep." "Okay.....your right....goodnight." "I love you." "Not as much as I do." I say and smile. "Alright sleep good." I nod and he leaves. I lay down and close my eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I see Sabrina. "Skylar?" "Sabrina?" "Oh I miss you!" "I miss you too Sabrina!" "Sky. You need to stop the government from putting dates on more people and children." "Well Ben and I were going to but dad kidnapped me and-" "Oh yes, dad....he was supposed to come up here but he wasn't dead. Look Skylar I'm here to warn you. You need to hurry with this government thing. They're going to take over and kill everyone. They're going to kill you, you need to end it. Got it?" "I know.....I'll end it."

Authors note: Hey guys! So I know it's not Monday but I just entered the 30 day writing challenge something like that and I'm going to enter Expired in for it! So until that's up I will be posting randomly. So please please please help me out by reading, voting, and commenting! Please I need everyone's help to get Expired to the top. I'm going to be tagging some friends who will maybe help me and spread the word about my book. Thanks to all my followers and friends please spread the word and vote! zaradegrey zarbell SCOUTmalfoy maryjpage madolive1 annie_libby 21mpage narwhalsrreal renfeldt_babe LenaGibby kaizoku_oni_Maro wattpad saddleclub34