Chapter 13

After about thirty minutes we finally arrive in the airport parking lot. "Okay so what about the weapons?" I ask. "I could create some distraction while Skylar you turn off the metal detector run past and Ben turns it back on so like nothing ever happened." Danielle says. "That's actually....a very good plan!" I say. "Alright let's do it!" Ben says enthusiastically.

"We grab the handles of our luggage and get out of the car. "Wait guys put these on." "It might help us incase any of grumpy cats "guards" are here watching us or hunting us down." I say handing them the sunglasses. "Got it!" They both say and we start walking toward the building rolling our luggage against the hard ground. We reach the doors and walk in casually. "Oh crap someone brought the tickets right?" I ask. "Yes I brought them, along with a little bit of cash in case. Danielle says. Phew! I sight of relief.

We get in line for them to scan out tickets. Danielle hands me and Ben each of our tickets. "I can't believe we're doing this!" I say enthusiastically. "I know right!" Ben says in a whisper. "Just be quiet because like you said they could be spying on us." Danielle says. "Oh yeah." I say as we get the desk. "Tickets please." A young woman probably in her twenties asks politely but enthusiastically. She has red curly hair with a little bit of freckles and dull green eyes with a pretty smile. She also is wearing a flight attendant outfit. This women must really like her job

"Here you go." Danielle says handing over the tickets. "Thank you ma'am." She says scanning the tickets with a smile. "Now you folks just head over the to metal detector to your right." She says pointing to the metal detectors. "Ohhh okay t thank you miss." Danielle stuttered. "Yep no problem have a great day!" The women said waving good bye as we walked to the detectors. I keep breathing kind of heavy. I'm super nervous this scheme won't go as planned and we won't make it to Hawaii.

"Everything will be fine." Ben says. "Wait....aww did I do it again?" I ask. "Yes you did." He says chuckling a little. "I seriously need to get over that." I say with a smile. "Alright are we ready?" I ask and look at the both of them. "I'm ready." "Same here." They both say. "Alright Danielle I hope you have a good distraction." I say with a smile. "Oh I've got one." She says with a smirk. "It's go time."

Danielle runs in front of the metal detectors none of them beep because she isn't carrying any metal but all the guards run after her. "Ma'am please wait you need to get back in line for your check up under the metal detectors!" They all cry. She stops and says "My heart hurts." She says and drops to the floor. "Go Skylar hurry!" Ben whispers. I nod and turn off the metal detectors and hurry and walk past it so it looks like nothing happened except I'm barely out of place. Ben turns it back on and walks under it too.

"Yes that went perfectly!" I whisper to him with a smile. Danielle is still laying on the floor and we don't know what to do. "Oh no I'm going to miss my flight!" Ben shouts out. "What are you doing?" I whisper. He just looks at me. All of the guards look at him. "Oh yeah the flight to Hawaii leaves in five minutes!" One of the guards screams. "Okay everybody back to their stations except for you." He points to one of the guards. "You take her to the hospital room. "  he says and all the guards walk back over to the detectors. Uh oh Danielle hadn't "waken up".

"What happened!" Danielle screams and "wakes up". "She's back!" I yell out loud. "Come on we're going to miss our flight!" I say running up to her heading to the doors. The guards surprisingly didn't care. We all ran in through the doors as fast as we could. It was just a little hard since a bunch of people were on that same flight. Eventually we make it to the plane. We walk up to our row K12, K13, and K14. "I call window seat!" Ben shouts like he's five years old. I just look at him and roll my eyes. "I call the end!" Danielle yells in the same kiddy voice. We open the box above out seats and shove our luggage in.

We sit down and put our seat belts on. I breathe a sigh of relief I can't believe the plan actually worked I thought it would backfire because I mean, life let's you down sometimes. "Ladies and Gentlemen welcome on board, this is your captain, speaking. I am captain Robinson, the weather looks partly cloudy but overall it's a beautiful sunny day so there should be nothing to worry about. Our flight should take about four hours until we arrive in Los Angeles." "BOOOOOOOOO!" Screams the whole flight. "And then you shall board another plane that you should've already paid for and that should take you straight to Hawaii." He says.

"YAAAAAAAAYYYY!" Screams everyone on the plane. "So please sit back, relax, order some food, and enjoy your flight. And thank you for boarding!" The captain finishes over the speakers through the plane. I sit back in my seat, breathe a sigh of relief, and close my eyes. "You okay?" Ben asks putting his hand on top of mine. "I couldn't be better." I say smiling at him. He puts both hands to my head and softly pulls me into his lips. After a not very long kiss, i sat back and relaxed. Minutes later, I heard a voice. "Hello?" "Ma'am?" I open my eyes to see a flight attendant with a little notepad in the middle of the row of seats.

"Sorry?" I ask like I didn't hear what she said. "Would you like to order anything?" The women said. She seemed pretty young too she was probably in her early twenties. She had dark skin, black long hair, and sparkling brown eyes. I just look at Ben and Danielle to see both of them are fast asleep. "Ummmmm can we just get a couple of those packaged peanuts?" I ask. "Why certainly!" She said politely writing in her notebook. "Is that all for today?" She asks. "Just for now." I say with a smile. "I could come back in about an hour and see if your friends would want anything as well." The woman says.

"Okay that'd be great." I say politely with a smile and she walks off. I'm curious of where she goes so I just watch where she goes. In the back a spot some passengers and I see somebody a little familiar, Grumpy cats guard.