Chapter 27

Hey readers! Sorry this is just a little fan art that me and SCOUTmalfoy made I know it's not a character but I'll show a new character in chapter 27. Also I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been so busy but I hope this chapter was worth the wait and there's so much more left to come. Thanks readers! Enjoy!

I open my eyes to see nothing but white. I panic for just a second but then I realize it's just Ben's t-shirt. I lift my head to see his arm around me and he's fast asleep. I turn my head over to the others and see Dani and Jade are also fast asleep. Where am I? I look around to see if any of my surroundings are familiar. Oh yeah! Now I remember!

After seeing the twins and holding them for a couple hours at the hospital, Thomas brought us home to their house. I remember this from when they opened the door and Alice was hiding her big baby belly. We got out of their car and walked inside. We walked into their living room where they had two sofas. "Okay so one of you on this couch and another on the other." Thomas said grabbing blankets and spreading them on each sofa. "I call the longer one!" Danielle shouted waving her hand in the air.

"Not cool Dani!" I called out after her. "Dibs on the other one!" Jade screamed. "Alright alright everyone calm down!" I said trying not to laugh. "I guess you two are on the floor." Thomas said to Ben and I. "Okay fine." Ben said with a sneaky smile. "You better watch it!" I said in a playful tone. Thomas laid blankets and pillows down for Ben and I. The only thing I remember after that was Thomas went back to the hospital and Ben kept talking to me until I must've fallen asleep because everything went black.

"Ben?........Ben?" I whisper his name to see if he's awake. He doesn't move, he doesn't talk he must still be asleep obviously. I lay back on his arm and position myself where I was before. What do I do? I just can't force myself to go back to sleep. I get up and fall. BING! I accidentally fell on something hard like a pan. Dani jumps to her feet to see what just. So does Jade then I look over to Ben.......who's still sound asleep!

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you." I say to Jade and Dani. I don't even think about it it whispering or being quiet because if he didn't wake to the sound of that then I'm sure he's not going to wake up to my voice. "It's fine dear you just startled me." Dani said with a warming smile. "Oh dear! We better get going if we want to find Elspeth!" Dani said in a hurry. I laid down by Ben and shook his body gently. "Ben! Wake up!" I almost shout. He flutters his eyes open and looks at me. "Good morning beautiful." He says with a smile. "Oh shut up." I say rolling my eyes and laughing. "Anyway we need to go....we're going to find Elspeth." I say soft and quiet.

"Alright......lets go!" He says enthusiastically. "We really need to buy a car." I say to Dani. "Let's get a ride to the hospital and ask Thomas for his car." Dani says.

A little bit later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can we please borrow your car to England?" I begged to Thomas. "I don't know about this Sky." Thomas said. "Yeah don't call me that." I say with sass. "Whoa the princess didn't sleep so well with that pea under the mattress." Ben says and smiles at me. I just give him a look and roll my eyes. "Where does Elspeth live now?" Alice asks holding the twins in her arms. "She lives in London." Dani replies. "What if Thomas drives you all to the airport and you all head your way to England." Alice suggests. "Okay that sounds like a good plan." Jade says. "Alright let's do it!"

Thomas drops us off at the airport and we book a flight. Three and a half hours later we board the plane. We put our luggage in the compartments above our seats and we fly. This flight my stomach doesn't feel that great something feels wrong. I close my eyes and try to get the picture. I get a weird sudden image.......literally! I close my eyes and I see a familiar kind face. It's Amber.

I open my eyes and gasp. "What's wrong?" Ben asks. "We should've went to get Amber." I say. "Oh no Sky we just left! There's nothing we can do now." Ben says with a sigh. "I know I know I'm sorry I should've realized earlier." I say. I feel kind of bad I didn't realize earlier. "It's fine Sky don't worry about it we'll get her when we come back." "First off don't call me Sky and second of all are we coming back? I mean why would we come back?" "For Thomas and Alice. And why don't you like it when people call you Sky?" "Because." "Because why?" "Just because." "Because why?!" "LEAVE ME ALONE!"

I shot up in my seat. It was only a dream. I look over and Ben is sitting next to me and were flying on the plane. "Are you okay?" He asks. "Yeah I'm fine." I say not bothering to tell him about Amber. I don't want to fight with Ben I really love him. "Are you sure it's nothing I can fix?" Ben asks again trying to help. "No Ben it's really okay." I say to stop him. "Okay but if you need me I'm always here." "Always?" "Always." He finishes. "I'm glad that we're getting the camp back together." Ben says with a smile. "Me too I can't wait til we have everyone back." I say. "Would you two love birds stop your making me gag." Jade kicked on my seat. Dani is sitting behind Ben and Jade of course is behind me. "Oh Jade......we'll never stop." I turn my head around and say.

Just as I turn my head Ben's lips meet mine. Just as I pull away my words slip out again. "I love you." "Not as much as I do."

Authors note: Hey readers! Sorry if this was a boring chapter I think it had a romantic and gewy ending but owe well. Please vote and comment on paragraphs or anywhere in any chapter but I really want this story to get out there so others can enjoy it to so please share this story with a friend and vote below. I don't know where I'd be without you guys. Thanks readers!
-Rylee