"i-" josh starts, but is cut off by tyler taking off his pants and boxers.

"let's go, daddy..." tyler says, turning on the water.

josh nods, knowing only too well that if he said no, he'd be forced anyway.

soon, both of the boys are naked and in the shower together.

tyler hugs josh from behind, trailing his hands down the pink-haired boy's chest and to his dick.

"ty..." josh says, a serious tone.

"yes, daddy?" tyler chirps.

"come on, let's actually take a shower..." josh suggests.

"but, daddy, that's no fun..." tyler whines. he starts stroking josh's length, getting him to shut up.

josh lets out a quiet moan and tips his head back slightly, closing his eyes.

tyler continues stroking, rubbing pre-cum on josh's dick. tyler grabs his own dick, too and starts stroking both of their dicks at the same time. their moans mixing, they both climax, josh before tyler.

josh turns around and presses his lips against tyler's. josh moves his tongue slowly against tyler's bottom lip, asking for entrance and soon getting it.

the boys' tongues clash in a battlefield of red and white, pushing up against each other's and exploring further.

separating for air, josh flips tyler around and pushes his length against the brunette's hole.

josh reaches around and puts his hand in front of tyler's mouth, tyler spitting into it and josh slicking up his dick.

josh enters tyler, the brunette's breath hitching. josh doesn't stop as he pushes in, unlike tyler's dream.

"wait, daddy!" tyler shrieks.

josh's eyes grow wide. "s-sorry!"

josh waits for tyler to get used to his length and continues, thrusting in and out in a rhythm that tyler quickly gets bored of.

"faster, daddy!" tyler cries, bucking his hips against josh's thrusts.

and faster josh goes, both of the boys moaning at the rhythm between them.

"daddy, i'm-" tyler starts.

"me too!" josh says, cutting tyler off and going at an even faster speed.

josh pulls out and cums on tyler's back, tyler cumming as well.

both boys heave sighs and finish washing up, not saying a word to each other.

someone knocks on the door of the bathroom, josh and tyler looking up from drying off with wide eyes.

"are you almost done in there, josh? we're looking for tyler," brendon's voice booms from outside of the door.

tyler looks at josh whose mouth is wide open with eyes about as wide.

josh looks at tyler, bursting into laughter.

"what's so funny?" brendon asks.

"i'm in here!" tyler calls.

brendon goes silent for a bit before asking, "then where's josh?"

"i-" josh starts but tyler's hand shoots over his mouth.

"um, i don't know... but do you guys want breakfast?" tyler says.

"uh, we don't know where josh is but you're asking about breakfast?" brendon laughs.

"we'd love breakfast!" troye's voice comes from behind the door.

"alright!" tyler says, laughing. he turns to josh, lowering his voice. "i hope you know how to climb out of a window."

josh's eyes grow wide but he smirks. "only you would think of that instead of just telling them we fucked," he whispers, laughing a bit.

"well, i like the occasional challenge," tyler says, smiling. he starts to walk over and open the window, but his legs buckle and he falls to the ground.

"at least it's me who's going out the window, huh?" josh jokes.

tyler fake-glares at boy. "very funny."

***

josh knocks on the door, carrying the groceries in his hands and tyler on his back.

"weee!!" tyler squeals.

josh smiles as troye opens the door.

"there you are! and tyler?" troye says, laughing. "let's go have some of that food!" he turns around and enters the house again.

andy comes sprinting towards josh and tyler. "i heard food!" he says, his eyes wide.

and tyler and josh laugh.

***

i'm horrible at smut but omg this turned out pretty long wowie!

HORRAY FOR CHAPTER 20 WHICH WAS LONG OVERDUE AND HAD TO BE PUBLISHED RIGHT QUICK OR ELSE LENA WOULD STAB ME!!

((:

- sara xo