my Lover's name is America

My Lover's name is America

By Dillon Collins

My lovers first name is America. Oh beautiful, for spacious skies, all tainted with disease!

Her middle name is the land of the free. Free... But like so many pixels we are all stuck to our tiny glowing screens! Creating a myriad of beautiful colors but we are to self focused to ever realize the the glory of the whole image...

My lover's last name is the home of the brave...

Brave, like I am not afraid to mistreat, and disrespect, and objectify women... Who are beautiful creatures of God. Because it makes me feel like more of a man to be dominant over them.

Brave, like I am not afraid to join the military, and carry a gun, and shoot people... Even if I don't believe in whatever cause this country is currently fighting for, because they bribe me with paying for my college...

My lover's name is America...

America is also the name of the prostitute that plies Her wares in the back alleys of downtowns all across this cursed land. This land is not as it should be, it's beautification projects, Her material "enhancements", are made in China...

So far in debt that She owns nothing. Everything She has has been given to Her on loan from El Diablo. Just enough to make Her outwardly beautiful. Which is also just the right amount of clown paint and plastic earrings to make Her inwardly broken... Like a beautiful bowl of fruit that's full of worms in the bottom...

So into the valley of death rides the entire population of America. We don't care that we are riding to our own destruction as long as we look good on the way out...

We fly our health, wealth, and prosperity flags proudly, just high as our prettily painted whipping posts will allow it...

God Bless America