Chapter-4 The One With The Mischivious Thoughts

Почніть із самого початку

But No the battle is just about to begin!

--------------------------------------------
Abeer's POV
The day was spent well with my girls except the part that Mr. Batameez larka is my new marketing professor.

Mr. Haroon teaches us once in a week and today was his first lecture, no doubt he is good at teaching, but No he ain't a good human being.

Focus Aby focus!! You hate him. How dare he come so close to you! "
"still shocked han?!", his words were continuously repeating on my mind.

It was your first day today Mr. Haroon, isliye baksh dia, but just wait for next week. "You will be painted in red"- I smirked at my own thought.

Soon sleep took over me and I was deep down in my dreams.

-------------------------------------------The week went by fast with all the planning against Mr. Haroon and also studying hard for this year. I must say Sir. Omair has really brought us qualified and experienced teachers this year.

--------------------------------------------
Finally it was the day when my plan will be executed- I thought getting excited.

"Did you guys get the things?"- I asked Sumaiya and Maliha.

"Yea we finally did, but I still don't want to do it yar. Did you see him today? He looked so cute in light brown pant, white casual shirt and a navy blue coat."- Maliha said totally mesmerised by Mr. Haroon's look.

"Stop drooling over him Maliha and get to work"- I said a little fumed up.

Uff meri dost hoke mere dushman ki tareef kar rahi hai.

The first lecture was of Mr. Haroon with us and he usually comes early before any of the students to prepare the lecture. And to execute this prank me, Sumaiyya and Maliha had to come before Mr. Haroon.

As per the plan, we filled the bucket with red paint and then tied a rope on it's holder and hanged it on top of the classroom door in such a way that when Mr. Haroon opens the door, the red paint bucket will drop on him and bammm he will be painted red.

-------------------------------------------
Haroon's POV
I am usually early to university than the usual time and then sit and prepare the lecture to teach, in library.
It's been a week since I've joined university and I get to see Miss. Arrogant every now and then.
She is always busy chit chatting and laughing with her friends in corridor.

We both have never crossed each other's way until now but I don't know why do I feel she is upto something today. It feels like she is planning something malicious.

"BE AWARE HAROON"- My mind warned me.

"ye chup bethne me se to nahi lagti, she is difinitely upto something!"- I thought to myself.

------------------------------------------
While passing by the corridor I saw Abeer and her two musketeer friends and they giggled seeing me?

Seriously are they 14 ?

I was about to enter the classroom when I saw the classroom door of BBA-3 was closed.

Strange this never happens, classroom doors are always left open.

I was about to open the door when my eyes went towards the drop of red paint on the door.

Something is fishy.

An idea striked my mind and I called Abeer.

--------------------------------------------
Abeer's POV
"Miss Abeer can you come here please?"- Mr. Haroon called me standing in front of the door of the classroom.

why is he calling me and did he just say pleaseeee??? I hope he didn't get to know my plans...oh God! please save me.

I walked near him and showed my full on attitude standing in front of him, my back towards the door.

But he smiled looking at me, "why is he smiling?"

"You are looking gorgeous today"- He said still smiling.

WHAATTTTTT???

My eyes almost came out of their sockets when he said this.

"I think we should forget what ever happened between us in the market and start all over again?"- He said coming closer to me.

"What do you think?"-he continued coming more closer.

He was scaring me, what's wrong with him?!?

He kept coming closer and closer to me and his eyes were not moving away from my face.

He's making me uncomfortable.

He was looking deep in my eyes and I just kept moving backwards, I tried my best to make eye contact but this closeness didn't let me.

He came so close to me that our bodies were only inches apart and suddenly he held my hand.

My eyes widened at his action and I abruptly pulled my hand back with a jerk, I stumbled back which made the door of class room open and something luiquidy fell on me.

Shit!!! the red paint fell on me!!!

X----------------------------XQuote of the Day: "Nothing worth having comes easy"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

X----------------------------X
Quote of the Day:
"Nothing worth having comes easy"

Hope you guys liked today's chapter ;)
The one to prank is pranked :D
Suggest this story to your friends as well if they love reading love and hate stories.
Love, vote & comment
<3