Chapter- 3 The One With The Hate

Start from the beginning

I bought colourful roses bouquet, paid for it and also paid for the loss- mine and hers at the counter, and left the marketplace.

I hope I never get to see that arrogant girl again!

--------------------------------------------
I reached university just in time thankfully otherwise it would have been so embarassing on the very first day. I met Sir Omair and greeted him, he briefed me about the last year's performance in his university and I must say it was not very good and also about my classes and subjects I will be teaching.

He told me that he is expecting much from me as my father has praised alot about me. "I will try my best sir to meet up to your expectations" - I smiled and said.

"Let's not waste anymore time, come let me show you your class and you could get comfortable with your students."- He got up saying and I followed the suit.

Sir Omair entered the classroom of BBA-3 I guess. He told me to wait in the air-conditioned corridor and ordered me to enter only when he announces my name.

"Okay cool entry Mr.Haroon"- I thought sarcastically.

Sir Omair took around 2-3 minutes to finish his speech and motivate students and I could hear him taking my name, I prepared my self to enter. I knocked the door slightly and entered smiling at the students and stood beside Sir Omair.

I roamed my smiling face to see students and I was shocked to see her there in the second row standing with her mouth half open and eyes slightly widened.

I smirked looking at her and thought to myself- "This is going to be fun. Ab bach ke dikhao mujhse Miss Arrogant."

I returned my attention back to what Sir Omair was saying, I could see everybody was impressed by Sir Omair's words or maybe my good looks?

"Okay students, from here your new professor will take over. Enjoy and study well"- Sir Omair left after saying.

"Okay boys and girls you all may can sit now, except you Miss"- I said pointing my finger at her asking for her name.

"Ab iska jeena haraam karne ke liye naam to jaan lena chahiye na"- my evil mind thought.

"a..aa..beer"- she stammered while saying.

"Still shocked han?"- I came a bit closer to her face and wispered.
She widened her small eyeballs and I couldn't help smirking at her facial expressions.

"You may sit miss Abeer"- I said and she sat instantly.

"Okay everyone my name is Haroon Muzaffar as Sir Omair has already told, and you all can call me Mr.Haroon, no sir no professor as I am not that aged."-I gave a brief introduction about myself.

"I am a MBA degree holder from Stanford University, America, and I have agreed upon teaching you people only on Sir Omair's insistance. So I hope I will get a welcoming response from you people"- I continued.

I saw that girl Abeer from side and I could clearly sense her nervousness as she already drank a whole bottle of water in just 2 minutes.

I carried on with what I was saying- "As you all that I will be teaching you marketing so can anybody here tell me, What exactly marketing is ? I am sure you are in the 3rd year of BBA, you all must know."

-------------------------------------------The class got over after around 35 minutes. I am really impressed by the answers students gave me, atleast it would be fun to teach them.

No nalaik students atleast, but I don't know about that Abeer. I didn't bother asking her as she had already turned pale seeing me.

"huh! Market me to bohoth bol rahi thi ab mere samne bolti band hogai. Stay tuned for what's coming up next Miss Arrogant."- My mischivious mind thought.

X-------------------------------X
Quote of the Day:
"Don't say it if you don't mean It!"

Hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter :)
I wanted to write more but then I thought I would be enough for now.
Suspense coming up, so stay tuned :D
Do loads of votes and comments my pretty readers <3