Honey *Lemon*

He starts to lick my nipples that were covered in the frosting and cake he had smashed onto my, his hands rubbing my sides.

Lotioning my skin in frosting and syrup. And strawberries?

"Haaah Haaah!" I moan out as he drops my pants to the ground and starts rubbing his frosting covered hands onto my shivering in pleasure dick.

After coating my penas he asked me lay back to desk and his mouth went over it, my penas.

He started sucking on it softly and licked at the frosting covering it.

"Honey!" I scream out after he sucks me to the point were I cumed into his mouth.

He swallowed it then looked at me,  his mouth off my manhood and smiled as he licked his lips. "That was yummy, now for the next taste testing part." he said.

I blushed heatedly in embarrassment at his words, what was he going good to do now?

I gasped in shock as he starts licking at my virgin behind.

"Wait!! It's dirty!" I yell and he chuckles.

"No way, it's tastes fine. Especially with all this cake making you sweeter." he aid then continued his attack.

His tongue iced around inside me and stretched me out a bit, but the moving of his tongue made me moan out softly.

He then takes out his tougue and puts to of his now frosted fingers inside my hole making me moan out more as he started moving faster then his tongue did.

Soon he was getting ready to go inside me, and I was right he didn't just get taller, he has more muscle and a bigger penas then mine. His was about twice my size.

After he finally got all his clothes off he went inside me grunting and me moaning his name.

He went fast and rough as he finally trusted in and out of me.

He started licking off the cake that was on me meeting at my nipples and ducking on them for awhile and then to my neck, my chest completely clean. As he got to my neck he bit down harshly making me gasp.

He lifted his head and looked at the blood then licked it up.

Hes a vampire!!

He then stops looks up at me and smiles. "Even your blood is sweet!" he says.

He then licks my cheek soon meeting my lips having me taste frosting, blood and something else that was sweet.

He soon went faster as we kissed having sloppy sex noises fill his office and moans and groans from us.

Soon we came all over each other and inside me.

I poured at the sticky feeling and the dripping mess that started once he pulled out.

He smiled at me and he then picked me up and too the bathroom he had in his private office where there was a simple shower where he cleaned me and himself.

As he washes my hair I feel his hard on on my butt again.

"Honey snack times over." I say with a smirk.

He smirks right back at me.

"But snack time is anytime for me."

********
And you can guess what happened afterwards. So now to the future!!
********

I looked around for my baby boy Ryuu, as we played hide and seek with his cousins Yuki, Arisu and Baby Kaiako who was only 3 so she didn't really understand the quiet part.

Me and Honey had adopted Ryuu a year after marrying each other.

I heard giggling and someone shoshing someone. I follow the sound to see Yuki and Kaiako hiding behind the couch.

I giggle and they look up horrified.

"Fwound!" Kaiako yelled out happily as she jumped up and tried to get over the couch.

I picked up Hikaru's baby girl up, are was Tamaki's as well.  They adopted her months after they got married.

Yuki and Arisu being Kaoru's and Kyouya's. They adopted the two when they found them in an alley.

I smiled at Yuki who looked happily up at me as she climbed back from bride the couch to be in front of it instead.

I laughed when she did a twirl at the end and she bowed.

We then went into the kitchen to hear a rustle in the kitchen , we quickly go over and open it to find Honey and Ryuu with cake stuffed faces.

We laughed at them, we then all went looking for Arisu to find her asleep on the floor of the bathroom shower.

Hehehe what was funny was when Yuki turned the water to extremely cold and woke Arisu up..... Only to be chased around the house and having things being thrown at her.

I yelped and let Kaiako down as I then picked up the vase of skittles that Arisu was about to throw and scolded Her.

Soon everyone was asleep in Ryuu's room on his big bed and were very hard sleepers luckily cause Honey had come behind me. And wanted something.

"It's snack time now right?" he asks.

I roll my eyes and turn and look up at him and kiss how sweetly.

"Yes it is."

There you guys have it, the end of all chaps!!  And hosts!!  Bye wuves.