Hikaru *Lemon*

Hikaru kisses me passionately and holds me close in his little costume of a robber. Or something of the sorts.

And it was rather smexy. I looked at the little Robin like mask over his eyes and a striped shirt and black pants with gloves.

As for me, I'm in a costume too. A silky butlers outfit.

And it didn't really seem to go with the setting or whatever but Meh I'll try to enjoy it.

We weren't role playing more like he liked costumes before..... Wait what are we doing?

What is he doing?!

His hands had already skillfully opened my blazer and had threw it who knows where.

His hands were now slowly unbuttoning my dress shirt as I played with his hair and his mouth attacked my already swollen lips.

Moaning softly as he rocked slowly, our lower regions gaining friction with each other, him finally opening my shirt to see my nipples. (Guys not to ruin the mood but writing that last word made my day lol)

I squeaked in surprise as he starts to bite them furiously.

Then his hands started to unbuckle my buckle that held the pants up.

"Wait! What are you doing?" I ask as he looks at me.

"I'm stealing something of yours.... "

"Stealing what Mr.Robber?" I ask cutely with a tilt of my head for the fun of it, being my sarcastic self but I was serious as well.

"Your Virginity..... " he whispers in my ear making me shiver as he then licks the edge of it and slowly to the bottom of my neck.

I yelp out as he bites my neck harshly.
I was about to glare but his hand was in my pants pumping my manhood.

I moan out at the movement making me grow a bit crazy and me get harder with each stroke.

He stopped only for a second to ripoff what ever clothing tag was still on me.
Only to continue after.

"Nyaaa!!" I moan out as he grunts and rubs his hard on against mine.

We both grow faster with our movements as a knot built in my stomach only to release once we both came and it splattered all over us.

I sighed tired from just all that just happened.

He then starts to prepare my virgin Hole.

All my thought flew it the door as he instantly found this one spot inside me.

"Ahhhh!" I scream out as he starts hitting it. And my manhood started growing hard once again, and so was his as I could see.

Somehow without me noticing he had three fingers inside me. "Hika!" I yell out as he had suddenly taken out his fingers and rammed into me.

I groan in pain a bit as he slowly starts to thrust in and out of me.

"Gahahugh!!" I moan soon after the pain. Having gone once the pleasure came back.

Soon we came again together.

He chuckles as he looks at my face that was in a pout at the mess we did to ourselves.

We then take a shower and went to sleep.

*******
To Da future!!!
*******
I look around at the many people and sighed.

My bestest friend had finally agreed to the biggest promise and bond that will ever take over her life besides having children.

She was getting married.

And too Kyouya.

I sigh as I fidget and then go back to being behind the doors and look at my best friend. Her hair was longer now and up in a fashionable bun, with wisps of it dangling around her face framing it perfectly. Her white gown simple yet really elegant. Her veil already covering Her face.

I smiled as I see mine and Hikaru's son, Rin with the wedding rings, as he was the ring bearer. And then little Kaiako which was Honey's and Mori's kid was the flower girl with two others that were Kaoru's and Tamaki's kids, Yuki and Arisu.

I was the maid of honor and that is a big role but I don't care she was mine at my wedding.

Then the music started I grinned as the other hosts went ahead, then me and Hikaru.

Then Haruhi and Ranka who was in guy clothes for this and started walking his precious girl all the way to the alter were we stood watching our fellow host walk down, Ranka practically in tears the whole way down.

I smile at that.

He did the same for me.

Soon vows were said and rings were placed on fingers with 'I do's said to each other.

I made a cheesy and cheeky toast with some puns and all that which Haruhi cried at, she actually cried and said thank you for it.

I was pretty proud.

Ryuu came up to me and asked if I wanted to dance and I happily obliged his request.

As we danced we giggled as we didn't follow the beat but to our own sort of beat.

But then I was suddenly taken and into someone else's arms.

Hikaru's.

I heard Ryuu laugh. "My mom was just stolen from me!" he laughed then asked if Yuki wanted to dance and she said yes making Ryuu and the girl blush with a shining red.

"Ah I love stealing moms from their children....." Hikaru said a faked a sigh of content.

I rolled my eyes but smiled. "Ya you wish you could steal me away."

We almost trip when we see the herd of the now dead Nico's kittens as they played with a ball of yarn together.

They were all just so cute and looked like their mum.

"Didn't I already steal you?" I heard Hikaru ask.

I smile at him.

"Yes, Yes you did. Absolutely Everything."

And that's that for the Lemon!! Hope you enjoyed it rather well!!

Next Kyouya Fluff