Tamaki route 2 *Lemon!*

Okay for those who didn't read last chapter to skip to this juiciness, sorry but that one will be continued here, last chap was just for peeps, who aren't comfortable with lemon, and all, I think I'm being considerate right? Anyway on to yumminess!

Wynter's Pov

He broke it making me once again cold, like when the first time we kissed in the hospital.

One hand slid down from my arm and went down to my hip, rolling the shirt up.

"Tama-" I was cut off by a rough passionate kiss, his hand finally making contact, with my bare skin of my stomach. Making me shiver, a bit either do to being cold or pleasure of his warm touch.

His other hand moved to my neck holding the kiss, making it hard to breath. He pulled back for a mere second making me gasp, before clashing back down and shoving his tongue into my mouth since he had the chance to do it. His tongue flicked parts of my mouth making me moan softly into it, his easily dominating my own tongue.

His hand roamed my chest, until they decided to to stop and push the shirt up and over, breaking the kiss.

"Tamaki~ what are you doing?" I ask with half lidded eyes.

"Making you Mine~." He says before he leans down again after he had taken off his shirt, and threw it across the room carelessly.

He licks my neck making me squeak in surprise as his mouth runs down as if trying to find something. His mouth then landed, at the base my neck making me moan softly, which he then grins and starts to lick, suck, and bite at that spot, when he pulled away I was a drooling mess.

His hands start messing with my nipples, flicking and twisting earning me to be in a moaning mess as well.

He then starts to grind into my lower region with his own, making me moan loudly making him go faster. His hands still playing with my chest, as he leans in once again and starts playing with my neck with his warm mouth.

As he grinds, and all that I moan loudly. "Tamaki~ why-why does it-ahh~"

"Feel good?" He mumbles breathlessly against me neck before attacking it more, going lower. I nod. "Well-" lick. "Because" suck. "You like it~" he then bites me below my colarbone.

"Tamaahh~" was all I could say back.

He stops playing with my chest and stops grinding onto me. His hands then skillfully and quickly take off my boxers, he looks up at me only to see me huffing from loss of breath.

He starts to stroke my member, softly and slowly at first until picking up the pace making me moan louder if that was possible.

"Im- ah~ ....bout to come!"

He then stops making me whimper in the displeasure I was now getting.

He chuckles. He stands up and takes his own off leaving him bare, but before that he grabs something.

He then comes over to me and once again towers over me. "I can't stop now~ so you haft to not runaway kay?" He says with a small smile and I nod.

He then pulls out the thing he had gotten and it looked like some kind of oil, he then applied it to his hands and his rather large member. He then lifts me up a bit and spreads my legs more.

I had no idea what he was about to do.

"Okay~ this might hurt...." he says as he plunges a finger into my tight self.