Tamaki route 1 *Fluff*

Meaning this chapter will be filled with cuteness, and not graphic lemon, kay? Well on we go!

Wynter's Pov

Tamaki!

Tamaki was on my stomach looking relaxed, it was quite cute actually it made my heart pound.

Wait my heart dosent hurt......oh yeah I had a transplant.

When I looked around the room I saw everyone was sleeping, good thing was they were all in blankets. Tamaki was the only one.

I sigh as I sit up slowly trying not to hurt my chest, as I sat up I moved Tamaki's head to my lap and brought the blanket off me to cover us both. He snuggled deeper into my lap, drool coming from the corner of his mouth making him look even cuter.

His blond hair was everywhere and his long lashes brushing his cheeks. He looked adorable and it made my heart feel weird. It was different compared to the others.

I heard some stirring over at the couches to see Haruhi sitting up and rubbing her eyes, when she looked over at me in a sleepy way, and then around until she realized that I was here and awake. She sprung up and literally jumped to me.

"Your awake and here!" She says in a happy voice.

"Course, I won't be sleeping like last time. It was so boring~!"

She laughs.

Which in turn wakes the other hosts and they all give me warm smiles, some glared down at Tamaki who was still sleeping soundly.

Until the twins jabbed him in the sides really hard, making him jump up and fall of the king sized bed.

I laughed lightly since my chest was healing, and hurt really badly.

"Hey Tamaki can you take Nico home with you?" I ask him since he was now in his emo corner do to the twins and Haruhi.

He looks up with his puppy dog eyes which instantly light up and he stands and hugs me, lightly of course.

The hosts then all left except Tamaki, who looked at me his bangs covering his eyes.

"Tamaki?" I ask.

He climbs on the bed a pushes me to his chest in a side ways hug.

"I-I...I lo-love you!" He yells looking down at me like a child, his purple ones staring into mine.

"Hehe, of course you do, I'm your son as you say."I smile up at him.

"No...not like that." I look at him confused. "I love you more than that, I want to hold you, carry you through your bad times, make you laugh and smile, I want you."

I stare at him in shock, not knowing what to say.

All of a sudden warm lips touch mine, and I can't help but move with them, it felt right, oh so right.

My heart pounded fericely in my chest, and it felt amazing. Making my body feel warm and tingly.

He pulled away making me feel empty and cold.

"That was amazing...." he said breathlessly. His cheeks red and his eyes looking at me with such emotion it was hard to not look in them.

"Yeah....." I say touching my lips softly.

"Wynter, will.....you, um...d-d-date....d-d-at-" he looked like he was using to many brain cells.

"Yeah, I'll date you Tamaki, because I love you too!" I smile that goofy grin that makes everyone smile. Interrupting his loss of brain cells.