Dates and stalkers!

Sup readers! Hers another chap! I might do one right after, but it might not be until hours later since I have no.... well plan, I'm just going with the flow ya know? Writing what comes in my mind, and I'm also sorry for the spelling and that I'll edit all when I'm done and complete the book! Okay let's get on with the chapter shall we?

I was getting ready to go on a date with Jynx when a knock came at me door. I go to ansewer it in only my cotton candy blue ripped skinnies. No shirt.

I open it to see the host club and a Haruhi who was struggling to get out of the twins grip.

"Oh, hi! Whatchaya doin here?" I ask with a head tilt.

"Ohh...uhh...errr..."Tamaki was looking red for some reason while looking down.

I look down and blush a bunch. "Urr... come in for a bit will ya?"

They walk in and take a seat in the living room. I walk into my room and put on a long sleeve ahirt that was white and hugged my body, I then put on a bright red vest, and my superman converse.

I come out and to the occupied living room, where I see Haruhi with her soul flying out and Honey poking her, seeing if she was still alive. I go over and stuff it back in and glare at Tamaki, pretty much it was do to being sqeezed.

"Oh hey Wyn-chan wanna come with us to eat at this commoner place? It supposed to be really good.!" He says in his childish voice.

I smile. "Sorry Honey but Im going on a date! It just a trial to see if I would like to actually date him though. We're going out for pizza and icecream!" Everyone looks shocked at this. "Actually he should be here soon." Just as I said that my doorbell rang.

I opened the door to show Jynx in a loose tee, and some ripped jeans. 

Smileing I opened the door wider for him to come in. He did and when he came in he saw the host club.

"Urr... why is the host club here?"

"They came tp ask if I wanted to come with them somewhere, but I explained that I'd be going on a date with you." I smile up at him. He smiles back.

"Well we better get going, I had already had the pizza ordered so we can go in and eat, they're just making it right now." I nod and look at Haruhi, "hey bestie mind locking up afterwards?" I ask her, she nods.

We left them behind and started our date!

Yeah!

         ~Hikaru Pov~

I watched as he left. He looked cute today, and I could tell that Kaoru and Mori, Kyoya and Honey wanted to go after him and stop him from going on a date without them. I also noticed lately, Kaoru, Mori, Tamaki and Kyoya have been talking to someone.

"Hey, why don't we watch their date? See if he tries something ya know?" I say and they all nod, even Haruhi.

So that's what we did.

Haruhi locked up his house after feeding Nico.

We watched as he laughed and smiled, I could tell it was hurting us all. But why me as well? I mean, I thought I liked Haruhi? This one guy, is making us all like him. We definitely need him in our club, as a host.

He ate pizza and his eyes sparkled with the taste. Them they had ice cream. We all watched closely, as they walked into a park. Honey had a weird look on his face the whole time we watched.

        ~Honey Pov~

I don't like him. The guy Wynter is with. He seems sketchy, lIke he's after something. Maybe it's this feeling is because of this other feeling, I think Takashi said was jealousy. But it felt more, towards gut feeling of something was going to happen. Maybe whoever Mori, Tamaki, Kaoru, and Kyoya talk to can tell us.

(Nope~)

We saw then playing on the swings after walking into the park, we got close enough to here their conversation and all that. But we stayed hidden. 

"So... did you like the date." The boy asked, I growl lowly and Takashi gives me a look.

"Yes, it was fun! It'll be an awesome memory to look back on." Wynter stops swinging. "But it's not nice to play with hearts Jynx."

The boy looked shocked, and very nervous now, he was sweating buckets. "W-What do you mean?" He asks trying to sound innocent.

"Look I know you can't love me the way you had said you did, you see I have a photographic memory, and I never saw you before the day you confessed. Meaning your parents want for you to make me fall in love and marry, and they get fat and richer." Wynter looks up his 2 colored orbs staring into his bright green ones. "You can't fool me. We can be friends and that's it. I will not be used. Nor will I fall in love so easily." He smiled a big goofy smile.

The boy walked closer and we watched as he grabbed Wynter's wrists and pulled him off the swings. "I'm sorry, but since plan one didn't work them I'm going to haft to make you mine..." he says quietly almost to quiet for us to hear but we did.

He pushed Wynter to the ground and had one hand hold his wrists, the other went down to his shirt and snaked under. When Wynter told him to stop was when we all came out and Tamaki did a kick to the guys side making him fall off Wynter. I grabbed him and pulled him into me and he silently cried into my arms.

We dealt with him, and told him to stay away or his whole family would be ruined.

"Shh~ there there Wynter, Honey's right here, I'm right here." I say as I hugged him tightly back. I feel him smile against my shoulder.

"Thanks, Honey, I needed my stalkers." We all have shocked faces on. "Well you guys did pop out, and I'm pretty sure you guys were following us to be able to save me." He looks up the tip of his nose and under his eyes were red, it made him look cuter, but it also saddened me that he was crying. "Thanks guys, I mean it."

       ~Wynter Pov~

Honey and everybody else smile at me even the none emotional ones, meaning Mori and Kyoya.

Then u heard a tummy growl and I turn to see Haruhi holding her stomach. I giggle. 

"Haruhi you hungry?" I laugh a bit and  stand up. Honey does to, I'm pretty sure he's growing he's almost to my height! I fixed my shirt and brushed off dirt.

"Well yeah, these guys came in just as I was about to make me dinner." She grumbles.

I smile my usaul goofy grin. "Then why don't we go eat out my treat?"

She nods her head and everyone else did to. 

So we walked away, from some bad memory to go and make a knew better happy memory with all the hosts.

Me: Hey guys, sorry if it was short.

Hikaru: Uhhh where am i?

Kaoru: Hikaru! *glomps his twin* your here, *explains where they are while I turn to the other faces*

Mori: Hi...* -_-*

Kyoya: Where here again?

Tamaki: Yeah! We get to see Author-chan!

Honey: Who's Author-chan? And where are we? *goes to Mori*

Me: OH looks like the last one is Haruhi, who knew? *explains to Honey*

Honey:ohh~ okay as long as can have cake!

Wynter: Sorry I'm late shall we do the outro? Oh hey its Hikaru and Honey!

Me: yeah let's do the outro! 

Hosts except Kyoya and Mori: okay!

Kaoru: Hey please~

Hikaru: vote!

Honey and Mori: Comment~.....

Tamaki and Wynter: And Wuv us! *smiles at each other*

Kyoya: please keep reading, we'll be waiting. *gives his famous fake smile*

Me: bye! See ya next time loves~!