Unrevealed secret~!

I was walking to school and was at the gates and notice that everyone was roaming about, I asked why, and they told me, it was a free day, were all they do is go to their clubs and hang.

Or we could go back home.

Home.

That was my choice as I turned on my heels only, to be snatched by the twins, Hikaru on my right, Kaoru on my left.

I didn't want to see them, especially Kyoya, Honey, Takashi and the a certain twin that was dragging me on the left side.

They had kissed me and made me hurt. They didn't even know, Haruhi, does, but only a little bit, since I kept most away as to not hurt her or anyone for that matter, but I know I'll haft to tell them one day. It'll hurt when I tell them, they might just yell at me. That hurts even more than they would think.

The evil demonic twins dragged me inside, me struggling lightly for the reasons I said, but haven't told.

They set me in a seat. And tied me in rope, then Hikaru left with Haruhi and Tamaki. Leaving me with the other 4 who had kissed me. They were probably angry at me for avoiding them for the entire weak, and successfully at that.

All I did was glare at the ground. "Why am I here?" I ask voice cold. I was trying to keep calm, and it was working as long as I didn't look at the.

I can't afford to fall in love, not with what was happening to me.

"Wynter look at us. We are at war for your heart and you give us a cold shoulder why?!" Kaoru yells.

"Yes, we would like you to ansewer."

"We gave you time to think Wyn-chan!"

"Yes we did...."

I couldn't hold it back, I looked up tears in my eyes, I glared as I cried uncontrollably.

"Your all idiots! Do you have any idea what your doing to me!?" I was yelling, then I started sobbing, ignoring the pain in my chest.

They looked shocked at me. But recovered and looked angry even Mori.

"Wynter you have no right to yell! We practically confessed to you!" Kaoru, cries out looking hurt.

"We love you Wyn-chan!" Tears streaming down his face.

"Do you even care!" Kyoya says meancingly.

"Why are playing with us?!" Mori bellows with a scary voice.

They untie me. And stand there looking rejected, lost and hurt.

Making me fall to my knees in pain, they have no idea what they were doing to me.

"As I said your all idiots!" I put a hand over my heart and clutch it asking it to calm down but it wouldn't not and not a beat, but it would pound faster and harder, making me wince. I look at them hurt and angry at them. "The ones who can't see are in front of me! Your the ones playing with me! Your the ones who don't care that I'm dying!" I then cover my mouth shocked and my pain increased.

Haruhi and the other two hosts walked in, and when Haruhi sees me she runs over in worried.

"Why didn't you tell me? You said you'd be fine?" She had tears in her eyes.

Breathing heavily I look at her. "I didnt..." I wince in pain. "...want...to worry....you." I finshed breathlessly.

"Hey, Wynter? " I look over at Honey. His eyes were round and bigger than usaul. "Y-Your d-d-dying?" He gets out crying.

My heart skips a beat and pounds harder than it had in years, making me scream in pain and black out from the pain.

      ~Haruhi's POV~