Ballroom danceing and a confession!

So ya lucky peeps get another chap! Well let's get on it!

        ~Wynter Pov of course! ~

I woke up to find Haruhi in my face, and it shocked me so much I jumped up only to hit our foreheads together.

We fell together to the ground holding our heads.

"Eti~!" I say.

"Ow! Wynter come we're going to be late!" She says rubbing her forehead and walking away with a pout.

I laugh nervously and throw on a big long sleeved shirt that was cotton candy blue, and some black skinny jeans, I don't like the uniform makes me feel ... well un-unique.  Then I put it with superman converse.

My sleeve kept slipping off my shoulder leaving it exsposed, and evert me I tried to keep it on it just went back down, so I just left it like that, showing off a girlish shoulder.

When we arrived me and Haruhi went our own ways, when I got to class I was pulled in by a certain blonde,Honey. He was at least 5 inches shorter than me, so we barely had to move our necks. It's tiring to keep looking up to see someone's face, and it's kinda weird to stare lower, not to mention rude. 

The life of short people, admiring tall peeps, trying to reach the Nutella in the cabinets, and many other things.

Ah, the suffering we endor cause it comes with some perks. He he he.

(Yes Wynter we shall now stay away since we know now u evil as FAUQ!!!)

We were now heading back to the club room me being slow since I can't go to fast, it would hurt. Honey and Mori were ahead and we're walking quite fast, so they sorta left me behind.

I was still walking to the club when a boy from my class appears, looking a bit flustered.

I giggle. "Are you okay?"

The boy was a blonde and had hazel eyes, and he looked like the type that was a star quarter back would I guess, he was tall, almost as tall as Mori, and was lean but had a bit better than normal muscles.

"Wynter-sempai um....." he blushed a deep Scarlet red, it was sorta cute.

"Oh! Don't be so formal! Please call me Wynter, Wynter is just fine." I smile my goofy smile.

"R-Right o-o-okay....umm, W-Wynter!" I nod my head for him to continue. "I-I-I love you!" My eyes widen in shock as he bows hiding is face.

I just sit there opening and closing my mouth like a fish out of water, "W-Well uh, may I ask why?" I calmed my thoughts and heart,"I don't even know your name!"

"Oh uh..." he straightens up and looks me in the eyes, he had calmed down a bit to where he didn't stutter. "Well umm my names Jynx Yumuraha (good name?) And we'll I fell in love because your smile is full of happiness yet yours eyes are a bit sad, and we'll when I got to thinking about it, and you, I sort of started feeling butterflies in my stomach and all other things, it felt wrong to see you and not be with you." He blushed really hard at what he just said.

"Well, Jynx,"he blushed harder I give a close eyed smile. "Let's talk some more, so I can give you an ansewer one day!"

"H-H-Hai!"

   ~time skip brought to u by a whining Wynter!!!~

      ~Kyoya's Pov~

Wynter walked in and ..... with a boy, I think his name was Jynx Yumuraha a very rich man and his father is co-workers with mine so i can't tell him to leave I would get smacked by father. But I was going to watch this boy, he was blushing to much around my precious Wynter!