Kisses of four!

Sup! Okay so people it might get a bit steamy in this one, and all who don't like yaoi and all I suggest you leave! This will not be blown out lemon but that'll come later on ;) soooo let's go, and if you didn't read in the background of the book then sorry, if it wasn't what ya expected 

Well let's get on with it!

     ~Wynter pov~

I'm holding my lips that have been touched by four others, they basically telling me that they love me, I was in complete and utter shock.

Right now I'm laying down on my bed holding my lips, and in a huge daze.

Me asking myself millions of questions that zoomed all around my head.

Why would thay?

What was this feeling u have in my stomach?

Will I be able to love them back?

You must be sorta confused, but don't worry I'll tell you or at least Author-chan will.

      ~Earlier that same day!~

I walk in to see only Haruhi and Tamaki, also Hikaru playing some game, I asked where everyone else was and why there was no hosting today.

"Oh we have a free day were we just do anything we want basically. Kyoya is in the changing room, doing some stock stuff, Honey is eating cake over in the corner, Mori is, actually I don't know where he went. Also Kaoru." Haruhi says.

"Kaoru went to the classroom because he got detention when I wasn't around." Hikaru states.

"Oh thanks!" I go to the dressing room to see Kyoya with a frown an furrowed brows, I peek over his shoulder to see he was struggling with the sweets costs.

I giggle alerting him to my presence. He looked at me with a slight glare. I giggle some more at this, it was sorta cute when he glared.

"Ya know, if ya need more money ya can always ask me about it right?"

He sighs. "I know, I just want to be able to find a balance without asking for help." He states.

"So your saying my presence isn't needed?" I puff out my cheeks and pout.

"Err... well no its just I want us to stand on our own feet like you." He blushes at this.

I smile a happy smile, then I gasp as I was suddenly pulled into his lap from over the couch, I pout up at him but then I see his face was near mine, so I scrambled up only to be pushed on my back so fly by Kyoya.

He the in turn towered over me putting to of his legs on either side of my hips, and two hands beside my head. I look up at Kyoya with big round eyes.

"Grr... why'd you haft to break my cool? I was pushing back so not hurt you." He states angry.

I was a bit scared now. "W-W-What'd ya mean K-Kyoya?"

He then roughly kissed me, my heart speed up and it heart a bit, he attacked me with his lips locking my bottom lip asking for entrance, but I looked away instead. "S-Stop!" I say before his hand gently but sturnly twist me head back to his and he pushed his lips on mine once again but this time he bites my bottom lip making me gasp and giving him the entry he wanted. 

His tougue explored mine making me moan softly into the kiss, he then removed his lips a string of saliva was the only thing that connected them now, and we both panted.

Me I was in a daze, he looked full of lust, until I slapped him causing him to sit up and hold his cheek in surprise and hurt, as I made my escape  by scrambling from underneath him and running out closing the door behind me.