Kaoru *fluff*

Kaoru!

Wouldn't he sleep with his twin, Hikaru? Wait where am I?

I look around to see I'm in a hospital. I also see the other hosts sleeping around, Tamaki was spread out and hogging some of the floor, and mumbles something about Haruhi.

Perv. -_-

Kaoru1 stirred for a second, then opened a eye, and peeked at me, then closed his eye, and looking like he was about to sleep, until he sits up suddenly and yells out my name.

"Wynter!" Luckily it didn't wake anyone.

"Shh, Kaoru don't wake anyone? Kay?" I nods, then a look goes across his face, and hes now straddling me, holding me gently though.

"Then how bout we stay quiet? It'll be a game, and who ever loses, is going to be the others boyfriend until the one who won says you can be with someone else."

I don't really understand, what wa-

Kaoru is kissing me!

It was sweet, and well, he was good, and it made me feel goooood~

To were I moaned and that made me lose, and well now me and him are, together?

After I moaned he smirked and said, "Mine~"

After that everyone woke up and well, days became months, I healed, Kaoru kept playing with me, and he announced we were dating.

And we'll I didn't mind one bit, I mean I was in love with him, even though he can be a meanie sometimes. By pulling pranks and leaving me all red and embarrassed all the time, in the hallways. You don't wanna know, hehehe.

I was walking in the halls, well more like running from a certain boy. He had this mischievous smile all day and we'll it was sorta making me feel nervous.

Once I was out the doors, I was snatched away by a twin that I knew was Kaoru. He had the same smile, that he's had all day, it was making me worried.

He took me to his house.

"Well, Wynter no one's home and Hikaru is dating some girl he won't tell me her name. It's frustrating. But I want to have some fun, kay?" He said this while walking into a room, locking it and throwing me onto the bed.

"K-Kaoru?" I asked as he came over and towered over me.

"Well, let's get this sleepover done with." Kaoru said.

~timeskip the yummy smex will start up where it was left off in this chap, so go to that. itll have the same ending as is here!~

We did alot that night. It was amazing, but we had to split ways for awhile as he went to a designing school, and me I went to America.

I know live, in a mansion. I don't have maids or anything, it's just me. Yep, all that space to my self. It was lonely, but the host club did visit.

Kyouya and Renge are married and have a few kids. A boy, and 2 girls. Kyouya is actually a good father, better than his that is.

Honey and a girl named Kaiako ( a character from my other fanfic ;-) ) married and had two little girls that are beautiful and look like Honey as well as Kaiako.

Mori married a girl Named Arisu Koizumi ( another girl from another fanfic) they got married last stand Arisu is pregnant and expecting it to be twins. They're a really cute couple.

Tamaki and Haruhi got married as well, but haven't had luck with a child, or more like, Haruhi won't let him.....yet.

Hikaru is dating a very stubborn girl, and apparently the twin of Arisu, her name is Yuki. I also heard that she's pregnant with his child, well they have been dating since us 3rd years left, so for maybe 4 years, he wants her to marry him but she keeps pushing him odwn.

Me and Kaoru haven't really seen each other much, I still love him alot I'm just waiting for him to well come back.

I adopted 2 kids, a baby girl and a boy around seven.

Kaoru didn't mind, he actually loves them alot.

Right now Kaiako was sleeping, and Rin was at school, so I was cleaning up his room, when I felt hands snake around my waist, I look behind me and see Kaoru with a big smile. A mishevious one at that.

"Hey baby, I got great news, also I wanna go out to eat tonight, just us two. Hikaru can watch the kids." He said, in his now deeper voice.

While, I didn't grow much, only my voice got a bit deeper. It was a different case for him, he was taller, and had some muscle instead of looking like a noodle. He also looked more mature, but trust me his matureness is way below sea level.

"Oh, okay, but I thought you weren't coming home till another 2 months." I said as I twisted around in his arms to look into his yellowish eyes.

~timeskip to the date!~

I was a bit nervous we haven't been out to a date for months, and we were going to a really fancy restaurant, I mean really fancy.

It was nice, and had jewels everywhere, hanging from the ceiling in chandeliers, to engraved wine cups.

It was a very expensive looking place.

We were at a table in a secret room type thing, so not to be disturbed.

We talked for what seemed hours. Until he stops us with a question.

"Wynter, do you love me? I mean I haven't been around much at all, so I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't love me anymore." He looked so sad.

But he made me angry. So I, well I slapped him.

He held his cheek, while I glared at him. "Your an Idiot. Kaoru if I didn't love you, wouldn't I have left already?" He looked down. "Kaoru, I love you." I say and smile at him.

He smiles back. " Well that's good, I love you too."

"So what's this good news?" I asked finally remembering one of the reasons we came here tonight.

"Oh yeah, I can work, at home, as well as go online for the rest of my classes for college. Meaning I can stay home and be with you." He smiled.

"Really!? Yay! We should celebrate with skittles!" He sweatdrops at me. I giggle.

He then stands up and I watch his everymove, as he pulls out a velvety looking box and kneels down in front of me.

"Uh, K-Kaoru what are you doing?" I ask, getting nervous.

"Wynter Miyoshi, will you do me the honor of marrying me and becoming my Husband, Er or wife."

I giggle at the last part, and nod my head, I had no words to express my total happiness I was feeling right now.

He then smiled and brang me in for the sweetest kiss of my life, that'll I'll forever treasure.

When we got home, our little kitten greeted us first, she was a part of Nico's litter, she soon died after that so we named this one Nina. It was a litter of 8 so, we gave one to every Host member, so we are all connected somehow, and that's wonderful.

"Let's have some fun. Since the kids are out with their soon to be uncle, we might as well have a ravenous evening in bed."

I blush profusely and nod and we had one wild night.