Live

I had ran to the Hospital or more rather rode my Limo all the way there as fast as I could.

When I got there I was rushed off immediately to a room where they prepared me for surgery. The last thing I remeber before Sleeping, was being rushed to a room.

~Kyoya's pov~

"Does anyone have a clue to what he just said?" Asked Tamaki, the others just looked over at me for the ansewers, and so did Tamaki.

Sighing I bring out my laptop and start typing away, to find something that was quite surprising.

"Well, it seems they've found a heart for Wynter." I say closing my laptop and opening up my black notebook, that many readers say is a 'deathnote', I have no clue as to why though.

"EHHH!" They all screamed, way to loudly for my taste.

"Wynter is getting an immediate transplant as soon as he gets there, gets prepared and ready for surgery. He'll be having surgery in less than in hour if possible." I say, and they listen quite intently.

"Than what are waiting for! To the Hospital we go!" Haruhi says striking a pose.

"Hey Haruhi~" Hikaru starts.

"We don't need~" Kaoru continues.

"Another Tamaki~" They finsh together. As they do usually.

"Oh, uh right."

Tamaki comes over and glomps Haruhi, spins her round-n-round, like a doll.

"Oh~ my sweet baby girl, is growing up to be just like~ me~!" He says.

"You wish Tamaki-senpai...."

That statement made Tamaki drop Haruhi, right on the ground and go to his emo corner.

I wonder if we put but him in round room, if he would find a place to be emo there?

Well nevermind that we need to get to the Hospital.

"Okay everyone grab all the presents, I've got the limos waitng outside."

~Honey Pov~

I grabbed all the presents I had gotten for Wynter, and Mori got his, suddenly I was on top his pile. And off we went to the limo, with all our presents, mainly Wynter's, since he wanted to watch us open ours so badly.

He says he likes seeing our faces, when we're happy.

I like seeing his face when he's happy, makes me wonder what other faces he can make. Chu, Chu chu...

"So, which hospital is he at?" I ask.

"The same one from before, it'll be a bit of a drive, since it's icy out, but otherwise we'll be there soon." Kyoya says, pushing his glasses up on his nose.

Hikaru and Kaoru, we're in a separate limo, since, ours was filled with presents, Tamaki and Haruhi were with them so me and Mori were last in a silent car with Kyoya.

"Okay let's go!" Tamaki says and we load up and start our way to the hospital.

~Mori's Pov~

I watch Honey as he had brung cake into the limo, from nowhere and started eating it.

Sometimes I think that he's not serious enough to be able to get Wynter's love, but I can't judge that it's Wynter's love, not mine, even though I give him mine.

"Hey, Takashi?" I look over at him. And 'hm'd. "Do you think everything's going to be alright?" I nod. "Good cause I want to taste Wynter somemore. Don't you?"