Hikaru *Fluff*

I grunt at the feeling and try to move it only to hear it grunt back.

I open my eyes only to have the eyes of golden yellow look into my own assortment of blue and red.

I blink.

Then blink again.

Finally registering that it was a twin.

The twin being Hikaru.

Why isn't he sleeping with his twin, who's over snuggling with.... Tamaki?

Haruhi with Kyouya and Mori and Honey snuggles with each other as well. They were all on a very large couch.

Wait where was I again?

I look around then it clicked I was in a hospital.

I then felt a movement and turned back to Hikaru who was staring at me gently. I looked at him with a curiosity that started to bloom.

He moves forward, our faces inches from each other now, a blush creeps onto my cheeks as I stared at my crush.

Yeah I liked him, don't know why I was never kissed by him like the his brother. He just felt right somehow.

"Hika-chan?" I ask.

"Wynter..." he says, his hot and minty breath washing over my face.

I shivered.

"Yea-!?!?" I was cut off by him kissing me. One hand slowly wrapping around me and one at the back of my head pushing me forward into the kiss.

My eyes widen as I looked at him, but slowly I melted and kissed back a bit holding his shirt close to me with my tinyish hands.

He pulled back and looked at me, we both in a slight daze.

"I like you Wynter!" he says.

My eyes widen and my whole face probably looked as red as a shiny tomato. I opened my mouth like a fish out of water.

He confessed to me!! But he also kissed me!! And he was my crush!!

"I.... I like you too Hika-chan!!" I say and smile up at him.

Now it was his turn to play the tomato part hehehe.

*******
Soon after his release
*******

I walked down the street back towards my apartment next too Haruhi's with bags in my hands think to my self.

Me and Hikaru have been dating ever since my release from the hospital. Everyone was okay, a bit hurt but okay.

Kyouya confessed to Haruhi, and they started dating.

And Kaoru and Tamaki are trying to secretly like each other and haven't confessed it was really making me want to bash their heads in and make them kiss and get it on. Geezus.

Honey and Mori are a thing now apparently.

And it made Mori seem happier even if he doesn't show it.

It's been really fun at the host club lately as well. Everyone is happier as well!!

I was musing my thoughts as I walked up the stairs and into my apartment. Once inside I put the groceries into the right places not noticing the someone behind me until they wrapped their arms around my waist.
"Eeeeekkk!!" I yelled. And they chuckled.

I instantly relaxed at the deeper voice of Hikaru.

"Not cool Hika!! I thought I was going to die from a heart attack!! Thinking you were a robber here too molest me or something!!!" I yelled as I hit his shoulder with a puny fist.

He rolls his eyes and takes me to my soundproof room.

"Well I guess we'll role play then." he said with a wicked grin.

Ummmm.... What did I just get myself into?

********
After that it's to da future!! Also lemon starts as soon as it begins
********
around at the many people and sighed.

My bestest friend had finally agreed to the biggest promise and bond that will ever take over her life besides having children.

She was getting married.

And too Kyouya.

I sigh as I fidget and then go back to being behind the doors and look at my best friend. Her hair was longer now and up in a fashionable bun, with wisps of it dangling around her face framing it perfectly. Her white gown simple yet really elegant. Her veil already covering Her face.

I smiled as I see mine and Hikaru's son, Rin with the wedding rings, as he was the ring bearer. And then little Kaiako which was Honey's and Mori's kid was the flower girl with two others that were Kaoru's and Tamaki's kids, Yuki and Arisu.

I was the maid of honor and that is a big role but I don't care she was mine at my wedding.

Then the music started I grinned as the other hosts went ahead, then me and Hikaru.

Then Haruhi and Ranka who was in guy clothes for this and started walking his precious girl all the way to the alter were we stood watching our fellow host walk down, Ranka practically in tears the whole way down.

I smile at that.

He did the same for me.

Soon vows were said and rings were placed on fingers with 'I do's said to each other.

I made a cheesy and cheeky toast with some puns and all that which Haruhi cried at, she actually cried and said thank you for it.

I was pretty proud.

Ryuu came up to me and asked if I wanted to dance and I happily obliged his request.

As we danced we giggled as we didn't follow the beat but to our own sort of beat.

But then I was suddenly taken and into someone else's arms.

Hikaru's.

I heard Ryuu laugh. "My mom was just stolen from me!" he laughed then asked if Yuki wanted to dance and she said yes making Ryuu and the girl blush with a shining red.

"Ah I love stealing moms from their children....." Hikaru said a faked a sigh of content.

I rolled my eyes but smiled. "Ya you wish you could steal me away."

We almost trip when we see the herd of the now dead Nico's kittens as they played with a ball of yarn together.

They were all just so cute and looked like their mum.

"Didn't I already steal you?" I heard Hikaru ask.

I smile at him.

"Yes, Yes you did. Absolutely Everything."

And that's that for the fluff!! Hope you enjoyed it rather well!!