Honey *Fluff*

Guys im getting sad these are Honey is the last host!! I don't want it to end but I'm happy that im actually finishing a book Hehehe well enjoy guys.

My eyes open to be blinded a bit by light and to see a sleeping Honey on my stomach.

Aw he looked so cute!!

Wait what is he doing here and not with Mori.

I look over to see Haruhi in Mori's arms instead of Honey.

Huh, that's actually really cute looking.

Kaoru was with Kyouya and Tamaki had Hikaru, though Tamaki was being held by the twin.

"Wyn-chan?" asks a sleepy voice I knew To be the cute honey that was sleeping.

I look down to see Honey awake and looking at me while rubbing one of his eyes.

"Sorry Honey-chan!!" I say. "I didn't mean to wa-" I was interrupted by sweet, soft lips touching my own in a heated kiss.

When he pulled away I blushed heatedly. "Honey?"

"I like you Wyn-chan!! No I love Wyn-Chan!!"

I blush and look away. "I love you too.... Honey."

He kisses me sweetly once again and smiles at me happily then he snuggles into me quickly and cutely making me blush again.

*******
Soon after discharge from there
*******

I smiled happily as I looked up at the bakery, we had graduated a few months ago, me, Mori and Honey, leaving the twins, Kyouya and Tamaki with a grumpy Haruhi, who had started dating the silent giant.

I was at the bakery cause Honey had asked me to come over. It's was called 'Winters Sweets' Honey said it was named after me and that's why I love it alot!!

I walk in to see it empty bakery. And Honey surrounded by cakes.

"Honey?" I ask out with a giggle and he looks at me and smiles happily and walks over, and once he stands in front of me I haft to look up a bit.

Yep, I had to look up.

He had grown alot within the time of my discharge from the hospital and too the time that's got here. I'm pretty sure he's still growing as well.

And in more then one way.

We had been dating since the confession at the Hospital and it has been amazing being with him.

"Wynter!!" he says with a big smile and he glomps me in a hug after he had looked at me for awhile.

I smiled back and hugged him back as well.

I then sat down with him and helped with his bills, and sorted other stuff. Within the few months of him opening the bakery, it's become famous around Tokyo.

So he now has over 14 of them being built in and around Tokyo and hopefully it will grow bigger in the future.

I got bored as I had finished my part of the work.

I looked at all the cakes around me and had to ask. "What is with all the cakes?"

"Oh its a snack for me." he said.

I sweatdropped and sighed at all the cake.

He really likes cake.

I take off my jacket to be left in a fancy tabletop that said 'the skittles are the best!!"

I then look at all the cake once again as then an idea hit me.

I smirk as I then grab a peice of the yummy looking chocolate flavored cake and threw it at his face.

He looks at me with a glare and sure it was scary but what would he do to me?

I laughed at what his face looked like, all chocolate covered and a strawberry on his head.

All of a sudden I was on the ground and my hands were above my head.

I was then kissed. The coco on his lips made the kiss sweeter in a sense.

He then picked me up and walked up the stairs to his office that had even more cake.

What the hell?

He then took my tank top off and I struggled to hide my bare chest feeling a bit embarrassed that I was half naked in front of me.

He the took a strawberry cake and smashed it onto me. Making me all dirty, he wiped some off with his hands and rubbed it on my face.

"Ugh Honey that isn't cool!!"

I say only for him to look at me with lust filled eyes and I instantly knew I wasn't getting out of this.

"It's time for my snack."

He said simply.

*********
To da future!!
*********

I looked around for my baby boy Ryuu, as we played hide and seek with his cousins Yuki, Arisu and Baby Kaiako who was only 3 so she didn't really understand the quiet part.

Me and Honey had adopted Ryuu a year after marrying each other.

I heard giggling and someone shoshing someone. I follow the sound to see Yuki and Kaiako hiding behind the couch.

I giggle and they look up horrified.

"Fwound!" Kaiako yelled out happily as she jumped up and tried to get over the couch.

I picked up Hikaru's baby girl up, are was Tamaki's as well.  They adopted her months after they got married.

Yuki and Arisu being Kaoru's and Kyouya's. They adopted the two when they found them in an alley.

I smiled at Yuki who looked happily up at me as she climbed back from bride the couch to be in front of it instead.

I laughed when she did a twirl at the end and she bowed.

We then went into the kitchen to hear a rustle in the kitchen , we quickly go over and open it to find Honey and Ryuu with cake stuffed faces.

We laughed at them, we then all went looking for Arisu to find her asleep on the floor of the bathroom shower.

Hehehe what was funny was when Yuki turned the water to extremely cold and woke Arisu up..... Only to be chased around the house and having things being thrown at her.

I yelped and let Kaiako down as I then picked up the vase of skittles that Arisu was about to throw and scolded Her.

Soon everyone was asleep in Ryuu's room on his big bed and were very hard sleepers luckily cause Honey had come behind me. And wanted something.

"It's snack time now right?" he asks.

I roll my eyes and turn and look up at him and kiss how sweetly.

"Yes it is."

There you guys have it, the end of all chaps of fluff!!  And hosts!!  Bye wuves.