Mori *Fluff*

Hey guys ur lucky I gives more chaps!! Also this is to Pewdicry-fan3!!
Love ya guys!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Just cause......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I wuv u!!.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You wuv me I know it lol!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay fine go red lol
.
.
.
.
.
.
hehehehe
.

More like it was a arm around my waist and I was snuggled into something warm and big.

And really fleshy like.

I look up at Mori as he looks at me through half lidded eyes, like he was waking up.

"Mori?" I ask out as he looks at me for a second, blinks then stares again then his eyes widen.

His usual emotionless face turns into one of happiness as he looks down at me.

He gently kisses my head and makes me blush a bit. And makes my new heart flutter In happiness.

"Mori?" I ask as I'm suddenly very carefully pulled up and one of his hands, hold one side if my face gently.

"Wynter.....I love you." Mori says and a blush covers the giants face as he looks away hurt.

Why?

Oh he thinks im going to reject him.

I blush harder. As I take his hand that was now off my face and I put it back on my warm cheek. The sudden movement making him look at me. "I... I... I-I Love you too!!" I say.

Then my face turned even redder, all the way up to my ears for sure.

I close my eyes for some reason, shutting them tight as if I said something wrong.

But I was surprised when soft lips gently kissed my with a sweet passion. I instantly melted at how sweet the kiss was.

My eyes opened slightly to see Mori holding me close with both his warm big hands holding my face.

We broke and I looked at him and then looked away in embarrassment. He chuckled lightly then hugged me softly as we then layed back down waiting for the others to wake up.

Since they were all sleeping on the large couch.

*******

Weeks later and im out of the hospital and I started dating Mori, all the other hosts congratulated us on it even if they were sad they didn't win me.

I started hosting for real this time, apparently within the week that I came back to school I became the King. Or at least the most highly wanted host. Since well I don't know why actually, it just happened.

But today I was on a day off,and so was Mori so he decided to take me out on a date.

He wouldn't tell me where so I pouted and begged him to tell me where we were going but one didn't budge.

So here I am pouting at air as I'm literally carried away in my pjs cause Mori didn't give me a time to get dressed but he said what I wore was fine.

I mean how is superman pajamas fine to go on a date with!?!?

Ugh!!

So here I am pouting still, and now we stop in front of a abandoned beach?

No a owned beach it was too clean to not be abandoned.

We got out and he brought out a picnic basket, with the original looking red plaid blanket on top.

He then took us down the steps and we were on the bottom of the stairs and I jumped off and started digging my small toes into the warm soft sand.

"A beach?" I finally asked.

He nods. And I smile.

"Hehe thanks Mori!!" I say as I jump up after he sets down the basket. And he easily catches me. I then kiss his cheek. And then hop down and over to the water, and started playing tag with the water. Me winning.

Then we ate. He had made the food actually. And it was really good, even the skittle sugar cookies!!

Then when it was getting colder I sat in Mori's lap, and then we watched as the sun went down.

The colors washing over the sea and over us making us feel peace. Peace is a rare feeling.

When the date was over we went to his house.

"Wynter...." Mori whispered.

I turned only to be picked up and pushed against the wall and kissed sweetly and passionately.

"M-Mori?"

"I'm hungry.... " he said.

"But we just ate silly!!" I say and smile at him.

He sweatdrops at me. Ever since we started dating he's shown more emotion everyday, like this.

"Well I'm hungry for some thing that only you have..." he says as he kisses me a bit more needy like but it was still that sweet kiss that made butterflies erupt In my stomach.

He then walked with me in his arms and as we made out heavily.

We were then in a room, and I guessed it was his. He then gently put me on the bed.

"What did you want from me?" I asked as he kissed and nipped at my neck.

"All of you..... " he said as he looked deep into my eyes.

I blushed at that. "Okay." I say with a small smile.

******next chapter is lemon!! Starts right away and ends with same ending!!*****

That night was a sweet yet wild night. He was really gentle.

Not soon after he proposed to me and of course I said yes, with crying mixed in, don't worry it was a happy crying thing.

Kyouya married and had kids with Yuki, a girl that appeared during his third year that he said he fell instantly In love with.

Hikaru married Yuki's twin sister Arisu, and they had two sets of twins.
And we're extremely happy.

Kaoru some girl named Kaiako which somehow was Haruhi's sister. And they were happy as well.

Tamaki married and surprisingly it was Haruhi that happily loved him back and said yes on the first proposal.

Honey married The lady manager Renge surprisingly. And they had some kids. But it also made sense that honey had suddenly grown like a foot in a month and more muscle was added at this time.

Me and Mori were happily married with two kids of our own, and Mori talked more then ever.

Nica the little fuzzball rubbed against my neck waking me from my thoughts.

Mori looked down at me and smiled.

"Finally Wynter. Your naps last forever. Almost like a dragon with you snoring today."

Did I tell you he also has a sense of humor now? Well he does now.

I punch his arm sluggishly. "Well then maybe you should take care of the night terror." I say with a pout.

He picks me up and I giggle as he puts me in his lap. I snuggle into his chest and sigh In content.

Everything seems to be good now and I lived It.

I had a bigger family then I've ever had, and I was married and had my own.

I was happy and more happy that when this feeling swelled it wouldn't slowly kill me.

I love my life.

And there you guys have it. That's the end for Mori fluff.