Both twins *fluff*

Okay im sorry for the wait I've been at a program for awhile for cutting myself, ya I know bad bad but it was pretty depressing that whole week anyway I've found motivation and stuffs, and I've dedicated this to two people for awesome names and for voting. Thank u @EdwardSonofPosiden!!

Well it felt more like two, I look down to see the twins and blush at they're cute expressions.

I wanted to pet they're soft fluffy hair but my hands were stuck to my sides by them squishing me between them.

The rest of the group were snuggling on the couch in my big hospital room, I didn't really expect them to come here and wait till my surgery was over, but that makes them even more then I deserve.

But yet I'll be selfish and take what they give me.

I smile as the twins sleepy eyes open at the same time and then look up at me, I give a closed eyed smile as I feel them both get up and rub they're eyes.
Hikaru then kissed me out of the blue my eyes widening In surprise at him, I mean I knew his brother liked me but not him.

After awhile he let go and I felt weak but he held me close.

"Not Fair Hikaru I wanna give Wynter a good morning kiss too!" Kaoru says as he pulls me to him and gives me a kiss his hands placed firmly and yet gently on my hips as he made the kiss deep.

After awhile he let go. I hold my lips and squeak at the tingling sensation.

"W-W-Why the both of y-you?" I ask still a bit shocked getting kissed by the two.

They look at each other and then at me and smile and they both hug me Kaoru by my left ear and Hikaru on my right and they both whispered.

"Cause we love you..."

They said in sync they're voices mixing together to make one whole new voice.

I blushed hard and sorta realized I liked them too.

Alot.

"I... I..... I think I do too." I say.

They back off to look at my red face, they're own faces going red and then they kissed both my cheeks.

Time skip till hes all better and back to hosting.

I'm looking for the twins for they haven't come back for quite awhile after going to get some material from a teacher.

Me and the twins started dating. It's been fun. I've sorta finally fell all the way in love with them.

As im walking I here something in a closet In one of the abandoned hallways since it was after club hours and school hours, barely anyone was here except for some late working teachers and Kyoya who had an evil glint In his glasses as he sent me to go and get them.

When I was close enough to open it I was then sucked In by two pairs of hands.

I looked threw the dark to see it to be the twins with blushes on they're cheeks.

"K-Kao-chan? Hika-chan?" I ask using they're nicknames.

What looked like a lightening bolt came and struck them and they had hearts in their eyes now.

Kaoru puts me in front of him facing Hikaru who then starts kissing me gently at first and soon passionately. Kaoru attacking my neck leaving love bites.

"W-W-Wait!" I say as Hikaru starts taking off my jacket.

"It's alright we're going to have some fun." Kaoru whispered seductively into my ear and then started nibbling on it.

I look at them both and blush and look away as they continue.

*****

"Huhuhuhu....." The Shadow king laughs. As he walks by the closet hearing Wynter and the twins. "Just like I planned."

Then Kyoya left the building.

*****

Time skip till after college. Juicy bits will be in the next chapter!! Well the continuation of it!!

Here I am cooking in the mansion that was smaller then all the others and I liked it that way, though I still don't like big houses, to much wasted space that we never use.

I finish the cookies with Haruhi who is here for our host club anniversary. She's pregnant and is as round as round can get but she wouldn't sit down for anything, Tamaki being the father.

We come into the living room to see Tamaki yelling at the twins about something. All of our kids were on one side of the room playing with whatever. Me and the twins adopted a pair if twins Yuki and Arisu. Both girls but they aren't really the same only they're faces and structure though I think Yuki is a bit taller now.

(Hehehe another book hint I have one that has those two I think you'll like it!! I keep repeating my books, lol but really their good books)

"Yay! The snacks are here!" Honey said as he came over and grabbed some sweets.

Honey is with a guy. Ya a guy but he isn't here do to the fact he's in America training to get better at martial arts so he'd win the hearts of Honey's family. Though Honey just dosent care bout that just the guy. It also is surprising that honey tops, but he's now taller than me and Haruhi and more muscle too, so it sorta makes sense.

The twins came over to me and hugged me as I raised the cookies above my head to make sure they wouldn't fall. They glared at Tamaki.

"He's not yours anymore Boss. Hes ours!" they say in union their old habit from the host club coming out.

I set the cookies down and giggled as I patted the twins heads. They were still immature and yet they have the builds if actual men instead of the noodles they were as teens.

Yuki and Arisu come over and Yuki has he mouth stuffed with cookies as Arisu just sighs at her sisters weirdness, but smiles none the less.

I smile at my family and I fell this feeling of a happy contentness in my chest as I watched everyone converse.
I got everything is ever need.

I start to walk back to the kitchen when I heard screaming in the room and I ran in just in time to see Tamaki fainting and Haruhi in pain.

"Oh lord of Skittles!!" I yelled.

Then we were off to have the baby of Haruhi and Tamaki's baby Kaiako to be delivered into the world.

Okay that is it for the twins.

Next is the lemons then after that Mori fluff