Christmas surprises!

Hey guys short chapter, just so ya now!

I looked at all the hosts in turn, they were all happy and excited.

Today is Christmas, we're we all give gifts and eat the big dinner, it's where we all smile and have fun together! 

It's my favorite holiday! Not because of the presents, or the yummy food. It was that I could be around my wonderful friends, who are also my family. They make everything amazing and full of colors. I kinda of understand were my nm other was coming from when she told me to show of a rainbow and all.

This spark went in my chest, like a thousand firworks, I loved the feeling, I will always love this feeling, even if it decreases my time.

"Oh~ guys!" They all turned to me. "I have gifts for everyone!" They all look at me quite excited.

First I gave Haruhi hers.

She looked at me suspiciously,  like I was going to give her a dress again this year. She hated it, she said it was way over board. Was not..... if u say rainbows were all over it with rainbow, bows, and ribbons. It was quite funny seeing her face.

"What~ I'm not giving you a monstrously dress again, you burned it with a evil laugh, you were really enjoying that, that why I bought it."

"Whatever..." She mumbles, and starts opening it, agingly slow.

"Hurry up, there are other presents to be opened." I say giving her a playful glare.

She rushes more now, me seeing her excited look.  She then opened the box, first to see a gift card thing.

"One whole year of free fancy tuna!" She looked inside the box and pulls out some blue jeans, with some rips near the knees and downwards from there, and a girly shirt with the sleeves going down to her elbows, and it was green, with little girliness added. Some jewelry and a black vest to go with the outfit. "Well, this is better, way better than last year."

I snickered remembering the burned dress. "I'm sorry, rainbow dresses, we're to well un passable for me to get!" I whined

She sweatdrops at me, but gives me a smile and thanks me.

"Next, is Hikaru, then Kaoru." I say happily giveing them separate boxes, but looked the same.

They looked like they were expecting to get the same thing, but nope, not at all. Que evil laughter!

Hikaru was the one to finish first, and he pulled out a a pair of headphones, they were wireless ones, and he loved them.

"Thanks! This'll be great to use on my phone!" He looked quite excited, I giggled at that.

Kaoru looked at his twins present, expecting to get the same, he opened his only to pull out a note. He then read n aloud. "Look at Wynter."

They all looked at me to see a puppy, a husky puppy with bright blue eyes and red and black fur, the red was more clay like, he also had some white in the mix. He jumped into Kaoru arms. His eyes widen and he starts to laugh when the little puppy wouldn't stop kicking his face.

Everyone laughed at this.

"Thanks, Wynter, he's adorable!" He said between laughs.

"Then here Kyoya!"

I give him his, he opens and finds himself with another, faster laptop, since his other one broke yesterday, and a black notebook. I noticed his death note was getting full, and to its last pages. He's killed many hasn't he.

"Thanks, it's exactly what I wanted." He smiled.

Oh my god he smiled! Yay, accomplishment completed!

"Okay, now Tamaki!"

Tamaki stopped sulking, cause when he went to the corner, he thought I didn't get him one.

He opened it like it was the end of the world, paper streaming paper everywhere burying poor Honey. Mori had to save him.

It was a remote controlled truck, and boy was he excited to see that. He played with it instantly.

"Honey, and Mori."

I gave them, the presents.

Honey opened his to find his coupon, and a deed, thing. "What does this mean? Wyn-chan?"

"Well, Honey I opened up, a sweetshop! And it's called Honey corner. It's yours now!" I say his whole fave lights up.

"Does that mean, that I can eat cake there all I want!" I nod and goes bouncing around.

Mori,  I gave him some katanas which his eyes sparkled alot upon seeing. He also got a yukata, that was the color of his rose, and bright blue.

"Thanks Wynter." Was all he said.

Which was all I needed.

My phone then started ringing before, I could open mine, from all of them. I opened it and left the noisy room. We were at the twins house, for it by the way.

"Hello~?" I say in a happy voice.

"You need to come to the hospital, right away." Said the stern voice of my doctor.

"Why?"

"We found a perfect heart for you, it matches everything, but it's headed to the hospital as we speak, and we can't keep it for long or it'll go to waste."

"Alright I'm coming." 

We hang up at the same time. I rush in and grab my coat.

"Gottagotheyfoundaheartformeandtheyneedmerobethererightnowbye~"

They all turned aND saw me leave in haste.