At days end...

My dogs are fighting for my attention as I type this, so please be appreciate my abilities T-T!

    ~Kyoya pov~

I felt horrible, we had caused this, but I don't regret kissing him, his lips were soft and looked absolutely delicious, and they were, what I regret is hurting him, and yelling at him, we were all just really frustrated, he slapped me, and ran off to Honey who then tackled him in a kiss, then it was Mori who didn't know what was happening just full of lust for the boy. Kaoru was jealous because we all had kissed him before he could.

We were all angry at each other and ourselves.

I was at home now, on my bed looking at the ceiling, bored and worry eating up at me. Then my Oldest brother Hishashi came in.

"Hey, you okay we've been tying to call you for at least 2 hours." I look at him and just felt more worry and a tear went down my face, it surprised us both.

I haven't cried in awhile, and not in front of anyone. The stress and worry had finally got to me. 

"Hey what happened, your usally not this...... emotional."

 "I feel in love, and now I've hurt him without knowing."

"Wait him, I didn't think you swung that way, but that's fine-anyway how'd this happen, tell me from the beginning."

"He's dying, and we helped bring him closer. He was in so much pain, we didn't see it until..." I breathed in a shaky breath. "Until we confronted him, and yelled. Causing him to yell back and then pass out, he then had to go to the hospital." Tears streamed down my face.

He breaks me so easily.

"First who's he and second who else loves him?" He asks sitting down and patting my shoulder in a attempt to calm me down.

"Wynter Miyoshi." His eyes widen in shock. "The ones I'm fighting him for are Hitachin Kaoru, Haninozuka Mitsukuni, Morinozuka Takashi. All in the host club with me. We all fell in love with him. I don't know why exactly but I love him deeply."

My brothers eye were bulging out of his head.

"You do realize he's very rich, richer that you can imagine and basically has everyone lower in his hands, and people who get on his bad side are pushed off."

I nod my head. "Of course I think it's one of the reasons why I fell for him."  A ghost of a smile was on my lips.

My brother stood up and looked at me with a detirmened face. "Then you'll haft to win his heart now won't you?" He smiled a big real smile and left.

I lay down again on my back once again staring at the ceiling. I smiled a bit. "I guess I will haft to win,  now won't I Wynter?" I laughed half heartedly, then fell asleep.

       ~Wynter's Pov~

I can't move and I can't see. All around me is dark and void of nothing. My chest hurt. I felt so alone, left behind in this dark space, with no light to find my way out. Unable to scream, unable to hear if I was.

      ~Honey's Pov~

I was sad. 

I didn't mean to be harsh on Wynter, I loved him so much, he looked so much yummier than my favorite cake, and meant more to me then Usa-chan. 

He was my happiness. He's now been sleeping for 3 days straight, in a coma. 

I had asked if I could give my heart, but the doctor said no. She said it was because, I wasn't the right blood type, or size.