"They're here." Kai says quietly ending all conversation. We all turn to the direction he's looking at and see Kankuro and Temari. Oh God, don't tell me.

"Kankuro!!" Miyu yells and attacks him in a hug.

"'Sup, Temari?" Ryuu says with a wave. "You two finally got off babysitting duty?"

"For now." Temari says. 'Hey, its not babysitting duty! Its looking after your own brother!' I think angrily but I don't say anything.

"How are you doing, Miyu?" Kankuro says as he catches her.

"I'm good. I met a cutie and we were just hanging out with her and her friends."

"Any other cuties?" He says kind of quietly but we can all hear him.

"Yea, but you're not into guys, right?" Miyu teases.

"Ewe no. I'm straight." He says scrunching up his nose.

"We'll have to change that." Miyu says.

"Enough, you two. Are you going to introduce your friends?" Temari demands.

"Of course!" Miyu says running to me. "This cutie is Nell-"

"We've met her." Kankuro states."I still don't know how you did that but you better watch yourself you won't get lucky again." He says to me. I'm not sure what part he's talking about. Me dropkicking him or the whole Gaara thing.

"Didn't think I'd be seeing you again so soon." I reply. "Let's try to get along this time." I say smiling at Kankuro and Temari. I really mean it. I want to be friends with them. Miyu starts squeezing the life out of me.

"Awh she's so cute!"

"Miyu, you've been tolled that she doesn't swing that way."

"Yea but she accepts hugs." She says squeezing me.

"C-can't b-b-breathe." I somehow get out. She quickly lets go. The rest of the night goes pretty well. I find out Miyu is bi and Kankuro and her love to pull pranks on their friends. Ryuu seems to have a major crush on Temari and Kai just kind of keeps to himself. We hang out long into the night like its almost 3 am. Rial, Vial, and Dial split off from the group pretty quickly. and end up in my head completely exhausted. Kathy ends up sleeping over and we go to bed. 

"Night, Nell."

"Night, Kathy." I say to her.

In moments she's passed out. I toss and turn for an hour. Then I decide to say screw it and end up sitting on the roof. I start staring off into space, thinking. After sitting for 20 minutes, I hear movement. I turn to the noise and see Sasuke. I wipe the tears on my face that I didn't realize I had.

"Sa-Sasuke? What are you doing up here?" I say. He gives me a funny look. "What?" I ask.

"That's the first time I've heard you say my name."

"Oh shut up. What do you want, ducka**?"

"Nothing. Why are you crying?"

"Honestly because I miss my mom. I hope she's alright."

"If she's anything like you she must be okay." I smile at this. He's being really nice for once.

"Thanks."

"What happened with you and Gaara?"

"I don't know."

"He looked like he was going to kill you."

"He would have if I didn't stop hugging him."

"What did you do?"

"I tried to get to the person within the death and distruction. I tried to give the lonely boy a hug. Speaking of a lonely boy . . . " I say hugging him. Well he looks shocked but he doesn't move. "You're not as bad as I always say. I'm just prejudious against what you do in the future."