Author's Note

Hey guys, I hope you like my story. I have this copyrighted, so DO NOT STEAL IT! I won't be very happy, and I will claw you to bits! Trust me, you do not want to see me angry. Grrrrrrr...

Don't mess with me, I got friends who will fight with me so NO STEALING MY WORK THAT IS PLAGIARIZING AND IT IS ILLEGAL!

But, know that any media I use isn't my own, I just get it from Google images and YouTube for the songs.

Anyway, mini rant over with. But, I am being serious so don't think I am joking, okay?

Well, I hope you enjoy my story and find it interesting, and vote, comment and ask any questions if you want. Vote if you want to or if you like the story. Comment if you want, and know you won't be judged.

I will answer any questions. If you don't like my story, that's fine too. I know I'm not the best writer, and I'm writing the type of story I like. I know not everyone likes the same books as me, and that's fine. Writing is my passion, and that is why I'm writing.

Also, when I read books, I kinda tend to just skim and scan parts with detail and just focus on the story part, like what's going on and things like that. So when writing I just focus on the story and don't really describe stuff because my brain just doesn't work that way. I try to remember to add descriptions or go into more detail, but it's hard because I don't find that sort of stuff interesting and my brain is like ew no. So, sorry if it's bad.

I'm pretty sure this story is quite bad. I know I don't have 100% perfect grammar, and I type quickly, so there will be mistakes. I'm working on that. But also, I know there are some huge plot holes in the story. This is why I am rewriting this story. But, I do think I get better later in the series, so if you stick with it, I hope you won't be disappointed.

As well as this, sometimes I will write in a male character's POV. I am not a boy, so I do not know how accurate the POV will be. For any male readers, sorry if it's not right.

Finally, if you ever want to talk to me, don't be afraid to send me a PM! I love talking about my likes and dislikes, it's another passion of mine. Also, I won't judge you or spill secrets, and I am a good listener if you just want to talk. Don't think you're ever alone.

Anyway, read on, or not. It's your choice. If you do read on, I hope you like it! If not, oh well I can't please everyone.

~Cat Queen

P.S. I've added this book into the Wattys! Please vote!