Spirit Week: Day 5

Start from the beginning

It’s so colorful, I don’t even know how to explain it; she’s like a walking rainbow.

~*~

Omg, when will this stupid award thing be over?

Oh wait, don't answer that.

“…And from the votes of our beloved students themselves…” hold for applause “…Favorite Teacher goes to…Hatake Kakashi!!” I smirk and clap, along with all the other students in the boring auditorium.

“Favorite Teacher couple goes to…Sarutobi Asuma and Yuhi Kurenai!!”

Since when were they a couple?!

I clap anyway for the happy looking couple and take another look at Kurenai-sensei. Something is not quite right. My jaw drops.

Is that a lump I see?!

I smile to myself as they walk off stage and the award ceremony continues.

I suddenly felt a warm weight on my shoulders; I looked up to see Kiba smirking at me, I smirked back and leaned closer to him. I saw Eiko roll her eyes at us and lean on Sasuke, who looked at her weirdly. I just laughed silently to myself and Kiba.

After about a few more hours, and I've stack up trophies and useless certificates.

Ok, maybe not completely useless, but what am going to do with a piece of paper that says ‘Congratulations! You Win!!’

“…And that’s it for the Spirit Week Awards Day!!!” Exclaims Tsunade-sama as I sighed and stood up along with everybody else.

“…please exit the Auditorium in an orderly fashion!!” she says, trying to talk over the many students trying to get out of the room in a hurry.

Meanwhile I just took my time stretching, before hopping on Kiba’s back, he just chuckled and grabbed his trophies along with mine.

“When we got into the hallway, we saw teachers outside of their classrooms telling us to go to our 7th period class for dismissal.

What a waste

Why didn’t she just dismiss us from there?

Apparently, she didn’t think of that.

I sighed and jumped off Kiba’s back cause some teacher threatened to give us referrals, normally I wouldn’t care, but I just wanted to make her feel big, cause she didn’t get an award, not one, during the whole award show.

And so, we entered Study Hall with voted favorite teacher, and took our seats like good little kids. Even though I know I'm nothing but evil, evil I tell you. At least that’s what my middle school teacher told me one random day.

Anyway, we talked amongst one another, while waiting for the stupid announcement to come on so we could go home.

“Good Afternoon Student and Teachers, it is time for our Afternoon announcements, first and last on our list is the Winner of the Spirit Week Challenge is our…Beloved Juniors!!! They will be going Ice Skating Tomorrow!! Juniors make sure to arrive at school by 9am tomorrow morning to be taken to the ice skating rink by bus, anybody else who tries to come will be sent home immediately. Alright, let’s go ahead and dismiss our Winning Juniors. Have a Wonderful KHS Day!!”

And before I could even comprehend what was happening, the room was filled and overflowing with screams and annoying squeals, Eiko was one of them.

I groaned, not anyone could hear me, and rolled my eyes.

Finally they stopped and I followed everyone out the door to the trashed hallway.

I raised my eyebrows at the mess of papers, pencils, pens, ‘certificates’, and other things I can’t even name.

Wow.

What winners.

I jumped on Kiba's back again and rested my head on his shoulder as he exited the building, and toward our cars.

I got off as he reached his car, in which I borrowed a ride from this morning.

He opened the passenger door for me; I entered, rolling my eyes at him.

He entered and did all the necessary things to get the car moving and such, before heading for the Uchiha Mansion.

When we arrived, I exited the car quickly before he could open it for me. I smirked to myself and entered the huge double doors of the Uchiha mansion.

Home, sweet, home.

Not.