Harry's Epilogue

A/N- This is the last chapter in Harry's POV and then I have Luke's epilogue and then its over!!! (with another author's note but still!) Have fun with this one! And vote for it in the Wattys! Tell your friends too! Pwease! Smiles and kisses. Mars.

:):)xx

Harry's POV

Year One:

It's been a year since Luke was convicted and I had met a girl named Hannah. She was a tall, but still shorter than me, brunette with short wavy hair. She wasn't typically my type but when I looked into her green eyes, similar to my own, I just knew that this girl was genuine and real. She was a fan but that didn't really matter to me because she wasn't one of those freaky ones that pressed their boobs up against the limo windows like in Sweden. She was a transfer student to the University in London from Georgia in The States. Her sweet little country accent is probably what got me first. Then it was her cocky yet innocent personality. She could tell me off one minute and I would be mad but then she'd give me those puppy dogs eyes and pout her lip out and all my anger would just melt away. She was perfect in every way and my immediate thought was: Maybe there was a girl out there that could compare to how perfect my mum was.

Year Two:

I'm still with Hannah and the boys and I had just finished the last leg of the Take Me Home tour. We ended it in Japan. Hannah had met all the boys and they all agreed that she was perfect for me.

Louis and El got engaged a year after their trip to Paris. He took her back on the exact day and time on top of the Eiffel Tower and proposed. The are going to get married early next year in June probably.

Zayn had found himself a new girl. Him and Perrie haven't talked since the day she cheated with Luke. His new girl's name is Waverly. She wasn't one of the many fans that were proposing to Zayn after I returned to the band, she was an Irish girl that Niall introduced him to. She had long blonde hair with bright blue eyes like Niall's and was only about 5'5. They looked really cute together, like dark meets light. She helped pull him out of his funk after the whole Perrie thing. We were all grateful for that because he just sulking too much!

Niall bought one of the Nando's in Ireland for his own personal use. He still let the public in but only when he wasn't there. He had the place redecorated with our faces all over it for the many fans to flock to. There were some major profits coming off of it! He still didn't have a girl but when he returned home his mother introduced him to a new family friend named Julia. She was a ginger with long frizzy hair and a pasty, freckled, short frame. They looked cute but he is still denying that anything is going on between them...YET!

And  as for Liam- he and Danielle broke up but he kept their shared dog Loki at his parents house. He stayed there for most of the break and met up with an old friend, Sophia. They have been together for about 3 months now and look pretty happy but I know he still misses Danielle. I mean how couldn't he?? They dated for like 2+ years!

Everybody is finding, re-finding and staying strong with a girl in some sort of way.

I think we're gonna make it just fine.

Year Three:

In June, as I suspected, Lou and El tied the knot in Barbados at Simon's vacation house. The lads and I were obviously the best men with Hannah, Julia, Sophia and Waverly as bridesmaids. I was the best man and Hannah was the maid of honor. After their adorkable vows we had a party and they went on their honeymoon to Greece. Why Greece? I have no idea. The only thing good that came out of there was Greek Mythology, oh and the Olympics, I think?

It was an easy year for us. All we did was promote the new album. Story Of My Life was definitely the best one on the album, because mum got to be in it with me.

We finished the tour late in the year and that was the end of One Direction.

Year Four, Five and Six:

Hannah and I had been dating for four years when I finally got up the confidence to ask her to marry me. She said yes after I sent her on a scavenger hunt that led her to a candlelit dinner in this little secret cove garden thing that Louis found. He helped me out with the whole proposal thing, since he'd done it already. She looked gorgeous that night in her sky blue dress and white shoulder cover thing, sorry I just don't know the word for it, and her hair was down and wavy; just the way I liked it.

In the fifth year after the case Liam proposed to Sophia. They had some trouble in the past but over came them when Liam's mum and dad stepped in to vouch to the fans about how wonderful she was over Twitter.

Hannah and I got married a few months after Liam and Sophia got engaged. We had a fall, November wedding in her home town in Georgia. All our family came from all over the world just to see it. And just like at Lou's wedding, we managed to keep the paps out!

Niall and Julia also got together after she showed him just how much she could eat. She beat him in an eating contest and I personally think that was the only was he could excuse how badly he got beat; he was too busy being nervous about asking. He's such a liar...

Six years had passed since the trial and that was when Zayn finally asked Waverly to marry him! We were all putting pressure on him since they got together! She was just too damn perfect for him to pass her up. Also that was when Liam and Sophia's wedding was. They had a 4th of July wedding because it happened to be the day right between their birthdays.

How cheesy, right?

Year Seven, Eight and Nine:

Waverly looked beautiful in her dress and Zayn looked awesome in his suit as well. They had a court house wedding instead of a big one because news got out about their wedding date and they had to quickly decide what the do. And "gun Shot" wedding it was!

Niall asked Julia to be his wife and they eloped for some random reason. I think it was just a spontaneous decision, They both don't think things through very well...

Hannah and El got pregnant around the same time and had the babies two weeks apart. I had a baby girl, we named her Darcy Eleanor Styles. Lou and El had a baby boy and named him Troy Harry Tomlinson after his original middle name. The kids were going to grow up together and life was going to be good.

We had finished our careers as One Direction 3 years after Luke got put away and we finished the Where We Are tour in 2015. Even though we were no longer in the band we still had constant paparazzi around. We would always have them around and our kids would too. That was the only downfall of being in the band.

Waverly, Julia and Sophia all had kids just mere months apart expect Waverly had twins. I guess Zayn passed on the twin gene and he had a boy, Christopher James Malik, and a girl, Leona Ruth Malik. Julia had a boy named Damian Gregg Horan and a girl named Violet Felicia Horan.  Sophia had a boy named Carter William Payne and another boy named Alexander Edward Payne.

All our kids were spoiled beyond compare. Darcy, Leona and Violet with the only girls so they were treated like little princesses. Troy, Damian, Carter, Alexander and Christopher were pushed to be sport fanatics considering we didn't want them to be in a boy band like us. We knew what would come of that and it was only fun while it lasted.

Our kids were gonna be alright.

Year Ten:

That was the year I got the call I was dreading for the past decade. The London Prison secretary called to warn me.

Luke had just gotten released.

A/N- BOOM! That was the end for Harry's POV! Aren't the kids just cute! They're gonna be gorgeous, even if they don't really have kids like that. And don't y'all criticize the names because I thought up random first name ones and used the other characters as middle ones. I tried and this is the end for him. All I have left to do is Luke's POV and an author's note. COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS ON THIS CHAPTER! PLEASE! I'LL LOVE YOU ALL FOREVER!!!! Smiles and kisses. Mars.

:):)xx