Prologue

• Dedicated to Anna Hagen

a/n This is just a tester to see if anyone will want to read this. This will be my Harry Styles story; so far I only have Louis and Niall. So if you enjoy, read, vote please and comment maybe? Smiles and kisses. Mars.

:):)xx

Luke's POV

Yeah, I'm that twin that Harry always says gave him those extra nipples. I really do exist and no matter how hard he tries, I'm not going anywhere. 

He's the one that became famous at 16 while I was stuck in Holmes Chapel working at the bakery. His life became girls everywhere and money being flung into his lap, unfair doesn't even begin to describe it. Once I graduated high school I left mum in Holmes Chapel and tracked down my twin, as he went all around the world. I've thought about this for 2 years and have now decided that it's what I want- I want his life. And if he won't willingly let me have it, well I'm just gonna have to take it now aren't I?

He will feel the pain I felt for 2 years while he traveled the globe and lived all his dreams, he will be the one mistaken for me instead of the other way around. He'll be Luke Nicholas Styles and I for once will get to be the precious, perfect Harry Edward Styles.

a/n That's just a little prologue to this story and if you like it comment and I'll start the real story of these spiteful twins and how Luke's little adventure just might cost Harry his life. Smiles and kisses. Mars.

:):) xx