Chapter 19

A/N- I'm gonna try to keep this un-lame but hurry it along so I can make it long enough to qualify...It's the 4th and it had to be done by the 6th to make the deadline and it has to be 30 pages, I have 7 more to go...Wish me luck! Smiles and kisses. Mars.

:):)xx

Harry's POV- Luke's Court Case

Today was the day I had to testify. He was already guilty as shit and everybody knew it but I obviously had to testify that he did it otherwise it wouldn't take to actual sentencing or something...? I'm not real familiar with all the lawyer lingo.

Mum and I pulled up to the court room in London, where it was being held, and parked the car. She turned to me with a worried glance, as usual.

"Are you sure you want to testify? I mean he's already guilty but I mean...I don't know..."

"Mum, I want to and need to. He needs to pay for what he did. He didn't try to kill me," yet, I joked to myself. "He still stole my identity and tried to ruin four other guys careers over a stupid jealous grudge against me. He's gonna go to jail, no doubts. But where my doubts lie are with you mum, are you sure you want to watch him get sentenced?" I rose my eyebrows questioningly. She didn't have to do this. She could sit in the car and not have to worry a little hair on her head. I would be fine with that but the only downfall would be Luke's satisfaction that he scared his own mother away from his trial.

She inhaled deeply before looking me in the eyes. "Yes. We're gonna finish what we started. He deserves what he gets and that's prison time. Let's do this, baby." We smiled brightly at each other as we unhooked our seat belts and stepped from the car. I unlocked my iPhone to see I had four 'good luck mate!' messages from the boys. I smiled and sent a group one back saying thanks. When I reached the end of the car I grabbed ahold of her hand and shoved my phone in my pocket with the other. We were gonna be alright.

~

Blah, blah, blah. Could these guys be ANY more boring?! They were using a bunch of terms I didn't understand and saying things I didn't particularly care about. All I cared about was seeing his face when the jury read 'GUILTY' aloud.

I heard mumbling from ahead of me and saw the lawyer, Mr. Roberts, moving his mouth. Mum nudged me and I shot up. "Mr. Styles? Are you okay?" Giggles from a few women released in the crowd as I was called upon.

"Clearly he's out of it. He's not ready to take the stand, Judge," Luke's lawyer, Mr. Slime is what I called him, his real name was Mr. Gutter, said to the judge.

"Boy? Are you alright?" he asked me from his big throne thing. I nodded furiously and stood.

"Yes sir, I'm ready. I can take the stand."

"Proceed." Mr. Roberts gestured for me to come forward through the little wooden gates separating the audience from the lawyers and defendant. I wiped my sweaty palms on my slacks before opening the gate and walking through. He told me to go up on the stand and wait. I did a he said.

From here I had a clear shot of Luke's face. He was pale, his hair was disheveled and it looked like someone beat the crap out of him by the black and purple eye he was supporting.

I was swore in with all that mumbo-jumbo and then after I solemnly swore to 'tell the truth and nothing but the truth, so help me God' I got to sit down. The chair was hard and cold, just like Luke's intense glare. At this particular moment you would never guess that we were twins. I was well-groomed for court with my hair gelled into place, a blazer and slacks while he looked dirty, with his curls everywhere in a mess or chocolate locks and his insanely ugly orange jumpsuit (A/N- sorry I just hate that freaking color so dang much!).