Chapter 9

• Gewidmet Lauren Lace Hernandez

a/n So I started high school on Monday the 26th and this is my second day. I haven't got much homework yet but my school is starting this whole online bullshit and so that's freaking me out because its like super difficult to work! Anyway! I'm back and it's time for a new chapter!:) Smiles and kisses. Mars.

:):)xx

Luke's POV

I climbed into Caroline's town car and we sped off. "Hey Harry," she said in what I think she thought was a sultry voice- it wasn't.

"Hi Caroline," I smiled at her deepening my voice and drawing out the accent to match Harry's.

"So you wanted to get together? For what reason exactly?" she questioned, smirking at me and flipping her hair all around.

"This," I said cockily before launching myself at her and kissing her harshly. I've got to make this relationship known without trying and I can't forget to clarify that. I pulled back, "But no one can know about this Caroline, you understand that right?" She nodded. "Okay, then while I'm in town, how about we do this thing at your place?" I raised an eyebrow and tried to sound as seductive as possible even thought this woman was not my type- she's old.

"No problem Haz," she smiled and called up to the driver, "To my place Charles!"

"Yes ma'am."

~

Once I left Caroline's after doing anything and everything she wanted so this thing would work- I left. I headed back to the hotel and made it in the door by 2. Liam met me at the door with that 'Daddy Direction' look, as they call it, on his face.

"And where have you been, Harry?" He looked at me accusingly.

"Out," I said simply.

"Oh really now?"

"Really." I was being a smart ass, I know. But it was purposeful.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO LOUIS?!" he finally cracked, his face showing every emotion present- anger, worry and confusion.

"Nothing!" I shouted right back.

"Well you did something! The poor lad has been crying since you left- no, scratch that- BAWLING!" He gave me that look your mother always gives you whenever you get a d-hall or break some kind of rule. The disappointed one.

"I didn't do anything Liam! I was just being honest with him! He was annoying me!"

"With what?! His presence?! He's your BEST FRIEND!" he was screaming now.

"Was, Liam- was." And I walked off to my room, leaving a stunned Liam by the door with his mouth agape.

Phase Two- begin.

Harry's POV

I went to work today and spent the whole day as if I was working back home at the bakery. It was wonderful! I love working with Riley, she's great and super friendly. She gets along with everybody and just goes with the flow. She's awesome!

When I got home Emilie was waiting for me. "Hi Luke." She grinned- well tried. More like a grimace really.

"Hi Emilie?" I could feel my eyebrows start to furrow. I wonder what's wrong with her.

"I have something to tell you..." she trailed off.

"What is it, love?" I said, walking towards her to comfort her.

"I'm-I'm-I'm...pregnant." And she burst into tears.

AW FUCK!

a/n There! I gave you some cliff hangers to make sure you keep reading! Sorry about the break!:( Go read my new fanfic tho! It's called Carrots and Curls!:) ) Smiles and kisses. Mars.

:):)xx

P.S. Sorry it was so dang short! I have homework and stuff to get ready for tomorrow! Sorry my lovelies!:(