Chapter 16

A/N- So I just now logged on to see that the Watty's are finally up and I really want to enter but I can't enter Step-Siblings because it's not long enough but it's finished. As for this one, if I update 11 more pages then I can enter it by the 6th. Let's hope! Keep up the reads and COMMENT! I really want to at least be a contender. (Hopeful) Smiles and kisses. Mars.

:):)xx

Harry's POV

Mum and I boarded a plane and made our way to New York the day before the scheduled interview on Good Morning America. I'm just hoping I can get him to stop before he ruins EVERYTHING.

~

"You alright, honey?" mum asked as she rubbed my shoulders. We were going to get our baggage at JFK.

I tried to give her a genuine smile but I was scared shitless on the grounds that I might not be able to stop him. "Yeah, fine." She spun me around and looked me dead in the eyes before she spoke.

"Don't lie to me, baby. Are you having doubts in my awesome plan??" she waggled her eyebrow at me. I chuckled and instantly felt a little better. If mum could keep a good attitude, so could I.

"No doubts. Let's just get our bags and get to the hotel. I've got MAJOR sleep deprivation!" I gestured to the forming bags under my eyes. I haven't slept properly in days! I've been constantly worrying and I just can't help it. Until everything is settled, I have no choice but to hope for the best and for me not to screw things up.

Mum steered me to the bag revolver thingy and we waited until her purple suitcase and my blue was came round. "I got it," I said and grabbed both. We were just gonna take taxis everywhere we went because we were in New York City for Pete's sake and that was for surely the fastest way around.

"Taxi! Taxi!" she called once we got outside. A standard yellow and black one pulled up and I shoved the cases in the boot. We climbed in the back and told him to take us to the hotel closest to Time Square.

"Here," I paid the man and took mum's and I's bags inside the hotel where she quickly got us a room. In the lift I was stuck next to this man who smelled like moth balls and chili. Plus he was fat and took up like half the lift space. We barely squeezed in.

I set the bags down once she unlocked the door and ran to the couch, flinging myself down on it in hopes it was soft. I landed with a thud, but not on the couch as I had hoped. Nope- it was the floor. Mum bursted into a fit of giggles as she looked down at me from the other side of the living area.

"Harry!" she gasped between laughs. "Now why'd you jump on the floor?? There's a perfectly good couch right in front of your face!" I could tell she was being sarcastic.

"Nah mum, I like the floor better. Nice fluffy carpet, coffee stains and all. It's truly better than my bed at home." I threw her a 'WTF' glance and pushed myself up off the floor.

"No need to be mean, Harold," she scolded. I laughed and brushed off my Ramones shirt.

"Can we just try to get some sleep before tomorrow? I'm EXHAUSTED!" I complained. She smiled before saying that I could go and try to get some sleep.

"I'm gonna order some Chinese later since I can't cook here. What'll you want?"

I spun around, "Mu-shoo, for sure." She nodded and I went into one of the room to try and catch some z's.

~

Let me just tell you that being awoken by a pitcher of freezing cold water- IS NOT PLEASANT! "Mum!!!!!!!" I flipped my sopping wet curls up over my eyes, slinging water everywhere. "What the heck was that for????" I gave her an incredulous look.