Chapter 20

A/N- I'm just a well-oiled writing machine today! This is gonna be the last chapter but then there's an epilogue for both of the boys and then an author's note at the end. Sound good?? Oh! And before I forget...WHERE'D ALL MUH DANG COMMENTS GO?!?! HUH??? I needs them back and muh votes too:):) Pweeeeeeeeeeeeeease! Smiles and kisses. Mars.

:):)xx

Harry's POV- The Jury's Verdict

We filed back into the courtroom for the last time to hear the verdict. There was no way he was gonna get an appeal so this was just us waiting for that one magical word that would just make my day! Can you give me a G-U-I-L-T-Y and what does that spell...*drum roll in my head*...GUILTY! I laughed to myself as I sat back in my spot with my mother. She was clenching my hand tightly. She was probably worried that we would only get him on a couple of the MANY charges we brought up against him.

The judge sat back on his throne thing and we waited for the jury to get ready. I turned to whisper in mum's ear. "Hey! Where's that kick ass mum that was with me in New York??"

She giggled, smiled and whispered back with a defiant look in her eye, "Well I'm right here son! But even super-mums have to have time to worry!"

I winked at her and the judge asked the jury for their verdict on the charges. A small, frail woman stood with a sheet of paper in her hands. "On the charge of assault in the second degree we find the defendant...guilty." Yes!!!!!!! "On the charge of identity theft in the second degree we find the defendant...guilty." Heck yeah moth-a-eff-a! "And on the charge of identity theft in the third degree we find the defendant...innocent on the proof of Harry Styles willingly giving his I.D. to his brother Luke Styles." She sat down and my face dropped. Innocent???

Luke turned to me with a cocky grin and triumphant showing all over his face. He won against the charge...good thing they didn't ask about how he sung all that time...

The judge hit his gavel against the wooden block in front of him to silence the commotion, that I didn't know was going on, so that he could say his bit.

He sat up straight and delivered the sentencing, "On the second degree assault charge: 2 years. On the second degree identity theft charge: 8 years. Ten years for this man and you are dismissed. Take him away officers." Only 10 freaking years?!?! That's nothing!!!!!!

He smirked at me as they uncuffed him from the table and re-cuffed him with his hands behind his back. He mouthed to me:

"Watch yourself, brother. I'm coming for you."

A/N- I know that was lamely short but that was just then end of the trial. I have two longer-ish epilogues for them to write still and my ending author's note so just don't hit me! I updated twice today and one of them was 4 pages so...JUST DON'T HIT ME!!!! Smiles and kisses. Mars.

:):)xx