Chapter 17

A/N- BTW I'm trying so damn hard to make this 30 pages by the 6th! That's TWO DAYS and FOUR HOURS away!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH STRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! Let's hope I can at least try to make this not suck but still be fast with the updates!!!! *le worry face* Smiles and kisses. Mars.

:):)xx

Luke's POV

"Mum?!" I asked, shocked behind belief. I mean I figured Harry would be there but not my own mum! She always liked Harry best but I didn't think she'd turn on me!

"Yes sweetie?" she asked in her best, 'I love you and I'm only trying to help you' voice.

"Why are you here?!" At this Harry chuckled.

"You know if you don't lower your voice this is gonna get bad way faster than it was supposed to." He smirked OUR smirk at ME. How dare he?!

"Shut up, Luke!" I spat at him using my own name, as if not to attract even more unwanted attention. They'll hopefully just think I'm on the phone.

"He's not Luke! You are!" my mother spat back. There are disappointment and resentment written all over her face. And the worst part about that for me was: I couldn't give a damn.

"I'm Harry now and you two are a little late, I already ruin your reputation completely. The whole world thinks of you as T-R-A-S-H. You're getting kicked out of the band. You go after cougars. You steal your best mate's girlfriend and post pictures of it on the internet. You shattered the hearts of your fellow band mates without a second thought. Spend a bunch of money. Are a womanizer. Don't give a damn about anybody but yourself. And according to the press and media, you...are...a...drunken...disaster...of...a...pop-star. You're even worse off than Justin Bieber. Good luck redeeming yourself now, brother." With every example I told him of what I did his face dropped lower and lower, as did my mum's.

If they were gonna hate me, why not give them a reason to.

Harry's POV

Everything he was saying was crushing me inside bit by bit. I don't even remember what I did to make him this way. When we were kids, that's when he started to pull away. Contraire to what he believes, it didn't happened when I became famous and started covering him up. Also he did this to himself. He made me cover his existence up. And that's exactly what I told him.

"I'm not the trashy one here, Lucas. That'd be you. No matter what you tell people, mum and I know the truth. This didn't just start after I became famous. You've always been jealous of me when I was NOTHING but nice to you. You made us cover you up and make up Gemma. You asked for it. Karma's a bitch and she came back and bit you HARD in the ass. Enjoy the mess you made of yourself, because now the whole world knows."

"Knows what??" he asked afraid. His face showed panic and desperation, wanting to know what I was talking about.

I pulled back the curtain to reveal a camera crew and all four boys along with Paul and management standing near by.

"Say hi to America, Luke, because it's the last chance you're going to get." I smirked and turned to embrace mum so tightly in a hug she began to gasp.

"Harry!" she managed to get out. I broke the hug and smiled at the most perfect woman in my entire life. I've got no idea how I'm ever gonna find a girl that compares to my mum.

She is perfect.

A/N- Had to move it along because...well because! Anyway! Smiles and kisses. Mars.

:):)xx