Chapter 13

A/N- I only have like one day to update EVER so I chose to update this one today!:) For all you lovely fans:) Smiles and kisses. Mars.

:):)xx

Luke's POV

"I do."

"What?!" me and Zayn both scream as we look at her in disbelief.

"I like the new Harry, he's not so cheeky anymore and he cares about me, unlike you!" She crossed her arms and looked at Zayn with a glare that said, 'die!'.

"But-but Perrie baby...I love you..." he trailed off as tears pricked the corners of his eyes.

"And I LOVED you, Zayn. But not anymore. I like Harry." She was being stubborn and I couldn't say anything, I was too confused.

"Fine, Perrie!" Zayn shouted as tears began streaming freely down his face now, leaving tracks down his cheeks. "Then don't speak to me ever again!" With that he rounded the corner and ran off crying like a little girl. I had finally regained my composure as she stumbled over to me, hanging her arms around my neck.

"He's just being dramatic. He knew this was coming." She smiled this creepy grin at me and us still being in the alley made it even creepier.

"Yep," I grimaced back awkwardly, not able to form a smile, but trying to keep up the act. I had to take her home tonight. I had to complete this plan against Zayn. Liam, Louis and Niall already hate me so what's next, may you ask? Finish things with Perrie and then expose my sleeping with Caroline to the world. This plan is coming along just nicely, isn't it?

~

I brought a stumbling Perrie back to our hotel room and into my room. She was giggling REALLY loudly, so I know that Zayn knows we're home. I threw her on to my bed and made sure she was loud; Zayn's room was right next to mine.

~

I awoke with Perrie next to me snoring softly. I kissed her lips awake and said quietly, "Morning beautiful."

She smiled widely and sat up, bringing the sheets up with her to cover herself. "Is Zayn home?"

"Right next door, baby." I smirked and glanced over at the wall conjoining our rooms.

"Good," she smirked and kissed my lips again before getting up and getting dressed. I'm so glad that she played along because it made this part of the plan SO much more successful! "Done."

I looked up to see her back in her dress from the night before and she didn't even bother to fix her hair, sex hair all the way; perfect! "Alright, I'll walk you out then." I stood up and pulled on some boxers, leading her out of my room.

When we entered the living room, with her hanging all over me, I saw a sobbing Zayn on the floor with Liam and Louis with Niall still on the couch, looking up at me with disbelief clearly written on the faces. We got to the door and I tugged her off of me and flipped her around to face me. "Bye, Harry."

"Bye, beautiful," we both smiled before she kissed me and left. Immediately after the door shut Liam scooted around on the ground and stood up.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, HARRY?!" he shouted in my face.

Keeping my cool I responded, "Nothing," like a smart alike.

"YOU'RE TEARING THE BAND APART PIECE BY PIECE! You're ruining everything we've all worked so hard for...why?" his voice quieted as he tried to hold tears back.

"Because I can. And it's fun," I smirked and left.

Make the other lads hate me, ACCOMPLISHED.

Harry's POV

"Her boyfriend..."

"WHAT?! I'M her boyfriend!" I freaked out at her words.

"Not really, Luke. Garret has been her boyfriend for a while now. But he doesn't want to baby, so he made her find someone else who would; namely, you." I could tell she wasn't lying because she was looking me dead in the eyes the whole time and not missing a beat.

"I don't want the baby though. I just started my life over, literally, I can't have someone else's baby to worry about. I have too much on my plate to begin with!" I was about the burst into tears at this point. I meant nothing to her, nothing at all.

"Tell her that."

"I did! She tried to tell me it was mine...I walked out." My eyes trailed around the ceiling, holding back the tears.

"I don't know what to tell you, Luke..." she looked down at her feet as she said this, defeated.

"Can-can I go?" I thumbed to the door and she nodded. I ripped off my apron but kept the beanie on and walked out of the shop. I took my phone out of my pocket and brought up Luke's contact: Douche-bag of a Brother.

I pressed call and waited for him to pick up. "Harry?" he whispered into the phone.

"Luke! I want my life back!"

"No! No way! I'm almost done!" he seemed panicky.

"No! I want it back and I want it NOW!" I screamed into the phone, earning myself a few glares from the people around me.

"After I'm done you can have it back. Part one's done part two and part three are bundled together and perfect, I won't leave until they are completed. And you can't make me."

He hung up.

A/N- I'm sorry for the drama but I felt like Harry was TOO okay with Luke taking his life and that was getting boring...so here y'all go! Drammmmmaaaaa! Smiles and kisses, Mars.

Comment.

Vote.

Fan.

Please.

:):)xx