Chapter 5

• Dedicated to Grace Flood

a/n Sorry for not updating and all but I'm writing a NEW story but it's a Teen Fiction instead of a Fan Fiction...SO ANYWAY! Smiles and kisses. Mars.

 I had to fix this update because I put Edward instead of Luke on accident!!!!!:(

:):)xx

Harry's POV

I woke up the next morning beside Emilie in her bed in her apartment. We had a grand ole time last night after Luke left and to be frank, I probably had a better time beating him up. Sad I know but at least I'm being honest to myself.

Emilie's eyes fluttered open and I smiled cheekily at her. "Mornin' Beautiful."

"Man I love me some morning voice." She grinned widely back and sat up slowly. I pulled her back down with my arms around her waist.

"No stay!" I pleaded. She turned her head back to my smirking face.

"Oh Luke." I cringed inwardly when she called me Luke but, I sadly had no choice but to be called that.

"If you lay back down with me, I'll make you breakfast!" I suggested with a silly face.

"Oh alright...But I expect bacon!" She lowered her still shirtless body back down to mine and I pulled her back against my chest and grabbed for the remote.

***

After about 3 hours of daytime TV, I got up to make us brunch. I pulled on my boxers and made my way to her fridge in the kitchen. Her kitchen was made up like a fifties restaurant, it was pretty damn cool if I do say so myself.

I peeked into her fridge to find bacon, eggs and milk. There was bread on the counter so I decided to make us French toast, eggs and bacon.

"Hey where's the skillet Emilie?" She was still in the room and had come out minutes later with a t-shirt of mine and her underwear on. She was perfect! I hadn't seen a girl this wonderful in two whole years!

"Under the cabinet." She pointed at one of the black and white wood cabinets which I opened and found a cast iron skillet.

"Alright, how do you want your eggs, love?" She was leaning against the door frame, causing her shirt to ride up a little higher. I smiled wildly at her, my eyes teasing with pleasure.

She threw me a confused glance before answering, "Scrambled and why are you looking at me like that?"

"Just loving the look you got going on right now. Nice morning hair too, Em." I smirked and turned back to the stove to start brunch.

"Hardy har har. Can we have tea, please? It's not a proper sleep-over with out morning tea, right Luke?" I once again flinch at that name.

I'll have to get used to it soon, I guess.

Luke's POV

I stumbled out of the cab and into me and the boys' hotel room and into my own bedroom before they could see me. Maybe if I could find some makeup, I could cover this up and say I got Glandular Fever from some whore at the bar. That'll definitely start off the whole 'ruin Harry's life' thing instead of me worrying about every little detail.

I took a hot shower and changed my bloody clothes before walking/limping into the kitchen for some food. Niall was sifting though the fridge, obviously hungry again.

"Hey Niall, it's like 3 in the morning. Why are you up?"

He poked his head around the door, "Hungry."

"Obviously." I flicked on the light switch and accidentally revealed my busted up face and darkened eyes.

"What the hell happened Haz?" He closed the doors and walked over to examine my face.

"I was with some girl at the bar and her douchebag of a boyfriend, which I didn't know she had, beat me senseless and I'm pretty dang sure that she gave me Mono." I finished with an angry expression, for effect because that was such a blatant lie.

His face was concerned and I could tell that he believed me without a doubt. Harry must either not lie very much or he was just extremely good at it. "Omg Harry, are you gonna be able to sing at our last concert here?"

"I don't think so..." I trailed off and scratched my throat and croaked my voice.

"I'll make you some tea and in the morning I'll tell the rest of the boys, Simon and Paul. Just go lay down and rest. Liam will call the doctor and we'll get this taken care of before it gets worse." He was purely freaked out and stressed over the fact that Harry won't be able to sing.

It's not like I would've been able to sing anyways.

a/n There! Now vote, comment some more and FAN! I need at least 35 reads and 5 votes for next chapters. Not to mention at lest 4 comments! Smiles and kisses. Mars.

:):)xx

P.S. DID Y'ALL SEE THE ONE DIRECTION SCHOOL SUPPLIES AT OFFICE DEPOT!!! I BE GETTING THAT!!!!:):):):):):):)