Chapter 4

a/n So this fanfic was #741 in Humor but now it's not so I figured I'd update to see if i could get it back on up there but that does require some help from you guys!!!! Smiles and kisses. Mars.

:):)xx

Luke's POV

The guy's think I'm sick because I wasn't able to cook like my brother and there's another problem approaching...How will I sing?

Luke: When's the switch? I have other things to ask too.

I put my phone back beside me on my new bed in the hotel. We're leaving Australia in 3 days time apparently and me and Harry need to do the switch soon. My phone blinked next to me and I brought it up to my face.

Harry: 8 P.M. tonight at 342 Gold Coast Road. Don't be late and what other questions? I've given you everything you need-willingly- so you could successfully steal my life. What else could you possibly need Luke?

I could tell he was getting irritated and who the hell's address is that?!

Luke: I won't. This one: HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO SING?!

I flopped back into the pillows with a frustrated sigh, leaving my curls in a pool around my face. I heard the door open and someone walk in.

"Harry? You okay, mate?" I heard who I thought was Liam- or maybe it was Louis? I wasn't too sure so I sat up before answering.

Seeing Liam I answered, "Just flustered about stuff. Oh! And before I forget I'm going out at 8, Gemma and my mum are in town for the night and they want to see me. Is that cool?" I was desperately hoping he'd say yes so I wouldn't have to sneak.

He sat on the edge of the bed and with a confused glare said, "Yeah mate, no problem...What's gotten into you lately? You've been acting weird since that interview. Did that lady like rape you out back or something...because you came in with a satisfied smirk on your face and a different shirt. Did she rip it off like a real cougar??" No but I sure did 'rape' Harry of his life, that's a fact.

"Oh, no! I was just sweaty and she was weird though." I gave him a scared face and a shudder, for effect.

"Alright, well I'll see you when you get back. Tell them the boys and I say 'hi'." With that he left the room and my phone blinked a second later. At least he didn't text when Liam was in the room!

Harry: Shit. Um, you'll have to use some kind of recording. But I'm not sure how that will work...maybe fake a sore throat until I figured something out?

I shook my head in defeat and dropped my head into my hands. This is a helluva a lot more work than I expected. My inner voice shot back: Well what did you expect genius? Just to step in and it all work out like well tuned gears? No! I...I just...well I fucking guess so?! I hate my inner voice.

I groaned before texting Harry back with a simple 'okay, see you soon.' I looked over to the clock before getting up, it read: 7:34. I have a good 26 minutes or so to get over to this random address. Thank God for cabs.

I climbed in reading the address to the man at the front. I had changed into a black jumper and some sweats with slides. Who knew he even owned stuff like this? He's always wearing some kind of blazer or something. It's kind of weird if you ask me.

I awkwardly shifted in my seat before looking up to see the hand of the cab man. Apparently we were already at the address. I handed him some cash before climbing out and being met face to face with a pink cottage on the outskirts of town. Oh Harry, what did you get me into?

I knocked on the door with my passport, I.D., wallet, mobile and keys to mum's house in Cheshire. He probably already had those but, oh well. Better to be safe than sorry, right?

The door swung open to an identical version of myself, Harry. He too had his I.D., passport, wallet, mobile and key's to what I'm assuming is his flat in London. "Got it all?" He asked harshly. His curls were all out of place and his shirt rumpled.

I shook my head nervously and hand them over to him as he gave me his. I shoved it in my pockets before asking, "So what are we gonna do about singing?"

"Sore throat, remember?" He raised his eyebrows in a WTF look.

"I know, but how am I just supposed to spontaneously have a sore throat?"

"Maybe this'll work," he said before his fist came flying at my throat. Unable to dodge I got whacked in the throat, which stunned me enough to step back and almost fall over.

"That'll leave a bruise you know," I coughed out as I righted myself.

"I know. It was payback for this," he pointed at the back of his head where there was a huge lump, slightly hidden by his massive curls.

"Okay I deserved that but, that still doesn't explain what happened?" I rubbed my now sore throat and wheezed.

"Well there is another solution."

"What?" His face became mischievous instantly, a look I know well. I've seen in on my own face many times.

His fist this time flew at my face. I once again wasn't able to dodge it and then received another in the stomach as my hand flew up to my face, leaving my mid-section open. I hunched over in pain as I looked up to a smirking Harry.

Harry's POV

"Tell 'em you got in a fight when leaving the bar after seeing mum and Gemma. That's what I would've done if you hadn't left me in the damn alley." I threw another smirk his way as he heaved himself up off the ground.

"Yeah, that'll...work." He was still grunting and wheezing with every word. Good. He turned to get back into a stray cab but before he could I turned him around and said:

"For believability." I slammed my fist once more into his face before chucking him into the cab and sending him off with a salute. I grabbed his stuff off the ground and returned to Emilie, who was waiting inside for me after I told her I just needed to get some air.

I tossed the stuff into the bag I had gotten. I luckily carried my passport at all time, in case we needed to get out of a country in a hurry. Standard rules from Paul. As for my keys, in my back pocket with wallet and I.D.

"Better now?" she asked sweetly from her spot on her bed. She turned out to be living alone, weird schooling I guess.

I smiled brightly, "Definitely." I crawled back up onto the bed and enveloped her in another kiss. Tossing my shirt to the floor to match her shirtless self so we could get back to where we were.

I've gotta admit, it's easy being Luke.

a/n THERE Y'ALL LOVELIES GO! ANOTHER CHAPTER AFTER WHAT FELT LIKE FOREVER AWAY! LET'S GET THAT RATING BACK ON THAT WORLD WIDE SCALE!!!!:) Smiles and kisses. Mars.

:):)xx