Chapter 8

• 點播給 Aly Lipman

a/n Yeah so I know that I suck at update but I'm running out of ideas already! I'm only good at beginnings and endings, not all that stuff in between. Sorry! :/ Smiles and kisses. Mars.

:):)xx

Luke's POV

I arrived at the hotel and told the boys that I was gonna go to bed. My excuse? Jetlag. I don't have jetlag.

I could hear all the boys in the living room thing of our new hotel room while I went off into mine and Louis' shared room. I have no idea why he suggested sharing when he could've had his own room but it's not like I could have said no?

I plopped down on the king size mattress in our room and plugged in my headphones to some of One Direction's music so I can at least learn to lip sync Harry's parts. And the bad thing is that he has like the MOST solos ever! Like one in at least every song on both of their albums. It's ridiculous.

~

After a good three hours of practicing lip syncing to the songs I finally learned them enough to fake it. I still need Harry's help with like the Bluetooth idea and what not. I think I'm just gonna call him and wear an earpiece so I can tell him what song and when to start and then thru the speakers will be his voice? It seems simple enough.

I walked out of our room and saw Louis sitting on the couch with the other boys so I decided to start now with my plan since already missed my chance with the whole still rooming with Louis when I could've started there by saying no...

"Hey Li," I said grinning while I sat next to Liam on the other side of the room from Louis. A look of hurt crossed his face and I just smiled wider.

"What's up Haz?" Liam asked in a confused voice.

"Nothing, just was sleeping. So, what are we doing tonight?" I questioned the rest of the lads without making eye contact with Louis. His and Harry's relationship seems to be the easiest to destroy so why not start there right? They're the closest.

"Concert, remember?" Zayn asked from his place between Niall and Louis. I scanned over Louis and to Zayn.

"Oh, yeah! Duh! Okay well, I'm gonna go take a shower to get ready early." I showed my dimples, pinched Liam's cheek and got up off the couch and left. Louis looked crushed but smiled at me anyway- a smile I ignored by the way.

They were mumbling after I left, probably talking about my weird attitude but whatever. I did actually get in the shower and blew dry my curls so they'd be bouncy like Harry's instead of flattish like mine usually were. As for my outfit, I wore a classic Harry outfit; a white button up, slacks and dress-type shoes. I wore his airplane necklace and grabbed my phone before we left for the concert.

~

At the concert I hooked up my Bluetooth and called Harry.

"Hello?" Harry asked.

"Hey. The concert is starting soon and I need help sneaking my phone into the system so you can sing through it. I'll just tell you what song it is through a Bluetooth and then you start to sing when you hear the music. Okay?"

"Yeah. Just wait until the guys go to get snacks before the show and then sneak in and plug it into an aux code and then hide it. You can get it afterwards. Now go before you guys start!"

I hurried off and crouched down outside the sound booth thing and waited for the guys to leave. The finally went to get snacks after I crouched for about 3 freaking hours! I got up and went in. I did as Harry said and hid it behind the controls and left just as quickly as I went in. I couldn't risk getting caught.