Chapter 15

• Dedicated to Aly Lipman

A/N- Sorry for the wait! I was updating my other two stories and had no idea what was gonna happen in this one but I know have ideas and I'm excited to write them for y'all!!! Let's goo!:) Smiles and kisses. Mars.

:):)xx

Luke's POV

I awoke the next morning to the sound of sobs from the room over. Probably Zayn? Do I care? No. I had to do it for the plan, plus I don't really care at all about these stupid, stuck up, pop star BOYS. As long as they're in a boy band, they will never be men, even Louis who is like 22 or something...?

"God shut up!" I groaned as Zayn's sobs continued. He abruptly stopped before starting again even louder. "God dammit Zayn! Shut up!" I screamed through the wall. Then being the annoyingly caring and dad like, more like a grandpa though, Liam busted open my door. He was fuming and I couldn't stand to hold in my laughter.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Harry?! You are ruining our livelihoods and our dreams by being like this! You are a terrible person and you are hurting everyone around you!" He blabbed on like that for a good 15-20 minutes before he finally stopped, face red and veins popping out in his neck from all the yelling. The whole house was silent. "The only person you're hurting here is you, we can go on without you. Even the fans think so, even management does, it's a pity you were both of their favorites." With that he walked out.

Wait, did he say management kicked me out??

They can't kick me out!

I'm not done!

~

I walked around the room hopelessly, running my fingers through my curls and cursing under my breath. What am I going to do? This was ultimately the goal but I wanted to be in the limelight a little more. That's all I ever wanted really. I did want to ruin Harry's life for leaving me behind but...not this quickly. I'm not done being famous. I don't want to live in the after math of the fame, he was supposed to...

~

We had an interview today and this was my chance to redeem some of what's left of Harry's reputation before I can finish what I started- the proper way.

We pulled up to the studio of Good Morning America in the limo. All the boys were quiet and aimed their eyes at the floor or the ceiling, anywhere but at me. Expect Liam who was just straight up glaring at me the whole time. Out of all the boys I hurt, somehow I hurt him the most, or at least pissed him off the most.

Every once in a while he would looked down to his phone and text angrily but otherwise his glare stayed right on me until we pulled up. He then wrapped his arm around Niall, Louis and Zayn's around each other, and exited the limo. They all faked smiles for the waiting paparazzi as I strolled out cockily behind them. All the fans and paps were screaming the other boys names and ignored me for the most part. A few girls scowled and a few paps snapped some pictures.

I walked into the freezing cold studio, it was set up just like the first one in Australia. Talk about a flashback, expect this time I wouldn't be knocking my brother unconscious in the alleyway. Heh. I was met by a group of people holding combs and brushes of various kinds, ready to get me ready for the interview.

After they made me up, I changed clothes, I wore the red checked shirt. It was opposite of Harry's from that day and that's how I managed to pull off the start of being him.

"On in 2!" said a man, the producer I'm assuming, to the lot of us. He showed us on stage to a couch just like the one in Australia.

Here we go again...

Harry's POV (Before Luke's Interview Day By a Couple Days)

I received the money from mum in a few days, in which I stayed in a hotel with the few hundred bucks I had saved in my wallet when Luke took over. That little dip shit. I stayed there until Thursday, got the money, bought a ticket and flew to Holmes Chapel.

~

I pulled up to the front door of my old house in a taxi cab to see mum already waiting for me in the driveway. She paid the taxi man and quickly helped me get my bags before embracing me tightly in a hug.

"I missed you so much, sweetie. I knew it couldn't have been you doing those things...You're a nice boy, Luke's not." She chuckled before kissing my cheek and taking a full long look at my face with my cheeks pressed together by her hands. "Are you getting chubby, honey?"

I chuckled and pulled her hands off, "No mum, you were making my face look fat and I know I should have told you sooner about him doing this but I was afraid you wouldn't believe me at first..." I trailed off.

"Oh Harry, my baby, I know my boys and I knew from the incident that it wasn't you. I just don't see how the boys didn't..." she looked down as she spoke the last part.

"I don't either but we should get inside, it's a little chilly and if we're going to get my life back, we can't have you sick. Now can we?"

~

We spent a couple days collaborating on what we were gonna do once we got there. We came up with multiple ideas: kill him, beat him up, jump him, tell the boys, tell management, kill him, expose him, beat him up, jump him or do it the old fashion way- blackmail.

We decided on blackmailing him by threatening to tell everyone until he gave it up. This was his life to ruin and I still have no idea how I'm going to redeem my image once I get it back...or how to mend all the bridges he's broken. Especially with the boys; more exact- Louis.

This was gonna be hard but it had to happen. If it didn't, it meant the end of my career, the boys' careers, my life, my image, my everything and most of all it meant the end...of One Direction.

A/N- So I went back and added more to Luke's POV because it seemed lame but if y'all were confused. Let me clear things up. Harry's POV happened before Luke's interview day and I put them the way I did as kind of a flashback before shizz starts to go down in NYC. There are only gonna be a few more chapters and then it's THE END...*le crying*...I know you all loved this, if not then I wouldn't have 59 people waiting on this update. Smiles and kisses. Love y'all! Mars.

:):)xx