Chapter 2

a/n I didn't have any internet so at least I tried! Smiles and kisses. Mars.

:):)xx

Luke’s POV-

The heavy metal door slammed shut behind me as I walked through the halls to find the other boys of Harry’s band. I think the black haired one is Zayn, the blond one is Niall and the oldest one is Louis, which leaves the other one to be Liam.

“Hey man, that was quick. What’d ya do?” Zayn asked as I made my way into the dressing room where all the boys were at.

“Just took a breather, why?” I was gonna start with subtle rudeness before I changed his image completely, that way it wasn’t all that obvious.

He looked taken aback but answered smoothly with, “Just wonderin’.  We’re waiting for Paul to pull the car around.” I nodded and sat down next to Niall who was munching on some chips that were in the dressing room on some snack table. 

“Hey, weren’t you wearing a purple shirt before?” I panicked and thought back that Harry was wearing a purple one, mine’s red. I honestly didn’t think that they’d notice.

“Uh, I grabbed another one from the rack.” I was trying to be smooth but it obviously wasn’t working very well because he gave me a weird look before returning back to his chips, leaving crumbs all over his shirt.

A security guard who I’m assuming was Paul came into the room and said assertively, “Let’s go boys. Cars’ out front.” We all shuffled out of the studio and luckily we didn’t have to go through the back alley because then they’d see Harry on the ground and I’d have to explain which I really didn’t want to do just yet.

We all piled in the car with me next to Louis, the one in stripes and skinny jeans. Was he trying to be a freaking zebra or something? Because in like every picture that I’ve seen him in so far he is wearing almost the exact same outfit. At least Zayn has some sort of style.

“Hey Haz, what’s wrong? You seem really quiet. Did something happen when you were outside?” He placed his hand on my shoulder and began rubbing it like he was my boyfriend for fuck’s sake! Did he and Harry have some weird gay thing going on?!

“Um, I just got a disturbing text message while I was outside, that’s all. It was just some girl from Holmes Chapel trying to get with me now because I’m in the band and everything…No big deal.” I picked his hand up and placed it back down by his side. A look of hurt crossed his face so that just reassured me that he and Harry had some weird kind of thing going on between them.

“Oh…okay.” He was trying to hide the hurt in his voice but was sucking pretty badly at it. He turned and began talking to Liam who was on his other side. I just pulled out my phone and checked my messages to find one from my mum. All she asked was where I was and what I was up to. I responded with: Just out having the time of my life and traveling around for a bit before college. I’ll talk to you when I get back.

Little did she know that I took Harry’s place and planned on keeping it forever. I’m just hoping that when Harry makes his way back home that mum won’t notice that he’s not me.

The car pulled into a driveway and we were brought upstairs to a hotel room on the 12th floor. There were guards on all sides of us as there were screaming girls on either side of us. I threw a couple of Harry’s signature smiles at the girls, making them scream even louder and begin throw themselves at the guards to try and get to me. I was totally going to enjoy this!

Harry’s POV

I slowly fluttered my eyes open as a sharp throbbing pain shot through the back of my head as I tried to sit up. I was still in the alleyway of the studio but there was blood dripping down my face so something must have happened to me. Did I trip or something? But if I did then how did I trip backwards into a wall and why did it feel like my curls had just about been ripped out of my head? It all of a sudden came rushing back to me…

Luke.

He was here. He did this to me. He wanted to hurt me for unintentionally hurting him. (I didn’t know that he even cared enough about me to care that I was lying about his existence? It was mum's idea anyway.) He said he was going to take my life! I can’t let that happen! He will ruin me! I hurriedly pulled my IPhone out of my pocket, ignoring the pain pulsating through my head and clicked open a message to that awful brother of mine.

Harry: What the hell are you doing Luke?!

He responded quickly enough…

Luke:  Being you? I thought that was obvious enough.

Is he fucking kidding me?! He takes my life then jokes about it, like what the fuck is wrong with him?!

Harry: But why?! You are going to ruin everything that I’ve built up?! I worked for that and earned it, you didn’t!

Luke: But if the boys can’t tell the difference, then what makes you think that anybody else can? I won’t ruin everything, just what was built on a lie. Like Gemma and your “real” personality. Just simple things like that, nothing too major...It ought to be fun really, I’m pretty sure I’m gonna enjoy being you. But you on the other hand you might not enjoy being me. When you left my life became even worse than before and if you don’t be me and let me be you then I will make sure that I do ruin everything you have. Including your “relationships” with these boys, especially you and Louis’.

Is he fucking kidding?! I actually have to be him?! Or else he’ll ruin me forever…well this just freaking fantastic! I can’t wait to start being him; it ought to be a blast! Note my sarcasm.

Harry: I hate you so fucking much. I hope you die in hell.

I pushed myself up off the ground, using the brick wall for support and combed the curls out of my line of vision before making my way out of the alley and into the life of Luke Nicholas Styles- at least for now, because I will get my life back, no matter the cost.

Luke: Love you brother. :)

Fucker.

a/n So there y'all go and sorry but I didn't have any internet all damn weekend like I planned to but anyway! Here it is and comment what you're thinking about it and I'll get back to you on those ASAP. Smiles and kisses. Mars.

:):)xx