MaLcOm

y/s/n - you & Malcolm's ship name
e/c - eye colour
y/n - your name

Being a superhero with Malcolm on the team was always a risk for both of you. The thought of your deaths looming on each others heads where always constant. So, you two decided to make the most out of it whenever you weren't on duty.

You two were engaged to be engaged and decided that if you were going to have a family in the future, it'd be best to have practice. So what better than to adopt a dog?

"How about that one?" You pressed you're face up against the glass, motioning the the beautiful German Shepard behind it. You two were both at the local pet shelter that day looking for dogs to adopt.

"I'm afraid he's too big for the apartment, beautiful," Malcolm frowned, pulling you away from the cage.

You sighed but let him drag you. He was, unfortunately, right.

"How about this one, baby?" Your boyfriend wrapped an arm around you, maneuvering you to the pen which was occupied by a pitbull who was chasing his tail quite violently.

"Um... I'm not sure he'll get along with my parent's cat. He doesn't seem very friendly." You frowned.

"Aw come on! He's the perfect size." Malcolm tapped the glass and smiled widely at the dog, flashing his brilliant white teeth. The dog finally noticed you two and began barking at the window, shaking and growling, "... Or not." He pulled you both away.

You two continued browsing until you spotted a dog that caught your eye, "MALCOM!" You called up, pressing you're face against the bars of the cage. You watched the beautiful dog of a breed you didn't know. She stared right back up at your face, the dog's eyes wide and hopeful, her big posture both confident and anxious, "we have to get this one."

Thinking that you found the perfect dog, you're boyfriend came up to you, looking at you're hopeful face. The way you're e/c eyes lit up made him very happy. They were always flawless to you, no matter what. He looked down at the dog you were in awe of and his face twitched lightly.

"But this ones too bi—"

"I know, I know. But... I think she's the one for us, Malcom," you held your breath for a second, "what breed is she?"

"Great Dane," Malcom whispered to you, wrapping an arm around your shoulder, "and you're right, she is a beauty."

"... Can we have her, Mal? Pleaseeee?" You tore your eyes off the Great Dane for a second to beg Malcom.

"I- I'm not sure y/n, she's way too big for the apartment. We'll just have to keep looking."

You frowned and looked back at the adorable dog, not wanting to argue with him, "I suppose you're right. Y/s/n would get cramped in our tiny living space," you frowned and slumped you're shoulders, moving you're face away from the cold bars.

"Y/s/n?" Malcom tilted his head, "what's that?"

"I- I already named her," you felt your face growing hot, "it's our um... Ship name."

Malcom blinked, not getting it. Typical boy.

"It's you're name and my name in one. The uh... Girls made it up." You twiddled you're thumbs.

He didn't answer for a while. You thought he was considering if dating you was the right idea, but he was actually weighing the pros and cons and cons of keeping y/s/n. You turned away from him and watched you're soon to be dog drink from the water bowl, you're heart automatically swelling up with cuteness. After reading the information tag, you noted that she was a healthy 2 year old (in human years) female and that her price was quite reasonable. With all these factors that you loved about her you just wanted her even more.

"You really want y/s/n, beautiful?" Malcom placed a hand on your shoulder. You looked up at him and nodded.

He then smiled and nodded back, "Then we'll get her."

"Really?! Thanks babe I new I could count on you," you wrapped your arms tightly around him, smiling widely and nuzzling you're face in the crock of his neck.

"But on one condition." He said into you're hair. You scoffed and pulled away, but you're arms still around his neck and his hands on your waist.

"New it. What is it?" You looked up at him, holding you're breath.

Malcom smirked slightly, "You gotta pick up ALL the poop."

•~•~•
Hope you guys enjoyed this one. Malcom, for those of you who don't know, is Guardian, the one dating Karen(?)/Bumblebee. Anywho I though this one would be cute, short. Enjoy! xx