BaRt P2

hey guys! this is part two of the most recent reader x Bart I made. enjoy! also there's three things/questions I want you guys to check out that the end of the chapter so if you don't mind.

legend-
y/n is your name
y/s/n is your superhero name

y/n's point of view

"now?" I yelled over the sound of weapons clinging and super's screeching.

"no, y/s/n," impulse yelled back to me as he tied up a group of goons.

"please?!" I looked down from the catwalk before advancing to a masked man, kicking him and using his upper body pushing myself off the catwalk and landing next to impulse on the ground of the warehouse.

"I. said. no!!" Bart really looked angry at me before he sped off to help blue with a group of bad guys surrounding him.

I couldn't resist the sigh my feelings insisted on. ever since Bart had woken up after his crying fest yesterday, I've been pestering him on finish watching the series with him. well, I secretly wanted to ask him a question but I didn't want to bring up the whole 'I love you thing' in the field.

albeit, pestering him about something as meaningless as this wasn't exactly the right place to do it while beating 99 of the Lights dummies but bart wouldn't listen to me at the cave.

though by his face, I could tell he really didn't want to answer to me, so I gave up (for now) and ran off to join the fight.

half an hour later we won. not to anyone's surprise, of course. the good guys always win... right?

I jumped off one of the drug dealers I just dealt with and made my way to the rest of the group who were congratulating each other.

"nice job, team!" I smiled and raised my hands to high five everyone. but the slaps never came.

their happy expressions turned to me before morphing into pure horror.

"y/n, behind you!" Bart yelled along with everyone else. before I could turn though, a loud bang could he heard thorough out the warehouse. but was even weirder was a wet and sticky substance I felt rolling down my thigh. it was cold.

my eyes went wide once I realized what had happen. I fell to the ground with a hard thud on my side. that added to the pain that was already present in my leg.

"y/n!" Bart's face was terrified and broken. it reminded me of the face he made yesterday. like the love of his life was dying.

everyone ran to me and crowded around. Robin and Batgirl did a bunch of things to me, flipping me around, inspecting the given damage and ripping a part of my pants. at least I think that's what they did. I couldn't really focus that much. the only thing I could see was the face of Bart, his eyes never leaving my face. his hands were squeezing mine.

"don't go, y/n. please don't. I wanna watch tv with you now. I can't loose you too. don't go."

I wanted to tell him I wasn't going anywhere but Batgirl did it for me.

"she's not gonna die, Bart. but the damage is severe. we gotta get y/n back to the cave." she stood up and told connor to carry me to the bio ship.