welcome!!

hi bonjour and hola.

welcome to my one shot books with young Justice characters.

I'd like to start of with  saying that this is not the book that's written in my bio. no, that's one that's coming out in May, and will actually be a story about a girl named bella and dick. so I hope you'll take the time to read it once I start publishing it.

secondly, I'll start to take requests now. I'm so excited I don't know where to start, so I'll let you guys drop some requests in the comments.

thirdly, as I briefly explained in the description, I won't take anyone's hate. I know this fandom is sometimes mocked, but I'm here to tell you know that I won't hesitate to block you at one signal of disrespect. go take your anger out at the person responsible cause it sure as hell ain't me.

and fourthly, I just want you guys to enjoy this, so if you have any constructive criticism, please don't hesitate to tell. but please mention it's constructive criticism cause I don't know the different between that and hate.

so, yea, that's about it.

comment any requests please and have a great day! love yea!!!

-bella🌚💖

update- this book is closed. i wrote lost of it when i was like 12 a loooong time ago so like don't take any of this seriously. this was when i was an ignorant child so if anything makes you go "what the actual hell", just know that i was 12 😂 hope you enjoy it i guess idk why people still read this