BlUe BeTtLe

character- blue beetle
season- 2
y/p- your power

"come on, blue beetle, come back to me!" you yelled, pressing him up against the brick wall with more force.

"agh!" he screamed and pushed you off of him, sending you flying into a mail box.

this was the sixth hit you've taken, and it was starting to take a toll on your body. the sides of your vision began to go blurry.

you struggled, trying to get up, about to use y/p, but Blue was quicker and his arm began to form the plasma cannon as he advanced.

but you didn't notice it until it was right in your face. you froze with fear.

as people have always said, before you die, your life flies before your eyes, and now it was. you remember back to the happy times you and Jamie had: food fights, movie nights, missions together, your first kiss with him, first date, and just time spent together.

you soon went back to reality, tears lining your eyes and threatening to spill. looking up at him, you noticed he was a bit at war with himself.

his body was twitching, and that sent a tiny rush of happiness soar through you. he was resisting!

"y-y/n.... get out of here." he said, as if it brought him much hurt, "they're going to make me hurt you."

you fumbled to get up— well as best as you could, you weren't exactly in your best form—and started putting as much space between you and Jamie, but you never turned your back once.

"I'll come get you! I'll figure out a way to get you back." you called, stopping for a second.

he nodded and smiled, even if it brought him much pain. he looked like he was going to pass out, "I'll wait for you." he called and his eyes shut closed.

that was your cue to run, the tears falling behind you. but they were happy ones.

you now knew Jamie was fighting. and if he was fighting, there was a possibility you'd have your Jamie Reyes back.

hope you guys like this one! and happy early Mother's Day!! 💖