DaMian P1

character- Damian Wayne
(sorry he isn't in the team but I just had to I'm having such a big obsession with him lately)

"let's play truth or dare!" Tom called out. a chorus of groans came after that.

it was currently lunch time at Gotham academy and you, five of your other friends and Damian were sharing a table.

you kids began to complain  but Tom beat you to it, looking right at your other friend grace, "grace truth or dare?"

lunch went on like this as you ate. you weren't really paying attention, more like reading fanfics on your phone. petty teenage games never interested you. i guess it was your job.

"hello? hello!" Damian ran a hand in front of your face. coming back you reality, your face grew a hot pink due to Damian's closeness. a crush was the only thing you had in common with teenagers.

"what?" you whispered.

"truth or dare?" Tom looked at you. you panicked mentally. you knew what Tom was capable of, so it was best to take truth. you said the word aloud.

he made a face and thought for a second, "do you like anyone?"

your face grew hotter then ever as you glanced at Damian for a split second, "y- yes."

"oooh who???" he said annoyingly.

"you can only ask one question, idiot." you snapped and he pouted in return.

it was your turn to give someone a truth or dare so you lazily asked Liza so you ended up daring her to run in the teachers lounge and steal a donut. she came back with the whole box.

you didn't really care about the game anymore so you stopped paying attention again. or it might've been fact that Damian was saying at you out of what you thought was disgust.

"Damian..." Liza said as she licked her fingers, "truth or dare."

"dare." Damian said his eyes trailing to her's. now that got you a tad interested.

"I dare you to tell us if you like y/n or not."

cue the choking on spit from you and the eyes widening of Damian and the smirk from Liza.

you dropped your phone on the table and you looked with wide eyes at Damian. he avoided eye contact what so ever and looked right at Liza, "nope. I don't." your heart broke.

"are you sure...?" Tom poked his side.

"yes I'm positive."

"are you sure sure sure...?"

"yes I am." he said more sternly. your heart them shattered into more pieces. you slowly got out of your seat.

"are you sure?" you squealed out, gathering the last of your courage.

"YES IM SURE!" he finally yelled looking right at you, "IM SO SURE THAT IM PAST POSITIVE. IM 100% SURE THAT I DON'T LIKE Y/N AND FRANKLY, I NEVER WILL!"

okay, now that hurt. it seemed like the whole cafeteria was frozen in time.

quickly collecting your things, you stumbled backwards and nodded shaking only a bit, "th-that's okay. you could've only said no. no need to get up in my face." you fought back years and the urge to punch him in his perfect face.

you turned around and ran, only to miss the guilty look on Damian's face or his weak call for you.

"way to go man." tom shook his head disappointingly, punching Damian's shoulder.

he let out a soft growl and looked at everyone menacingly. they all quickly went back to lunch. Damian grumbled under his breath as he grabbed his bag and went to where you were.

time to sort things out.

part 2 anyone? this was actually really enjoyable.

in other news, yesterday was my birthday!! >.<