TiM

the plastic bag was held tightly in your palm as you fumbled with your apartment keys with the other. You shakily opened up the door and threw the bag on the counter, closing the front door with your foot.

You were terrified as you stared at the plastic bag. terrified worried, over the Ben, nervous, scared, terrified... worried.

You soon mustered up enough courage, though, to pull the package from the bag and drag your feet to the washroom.

ten minutes later you were leaning over the bathroom counter, your breaths unsteady. the results were a positive. a positive! at only the age of 22. what would Tim say?

You whimpered and as gently as you could, placed the pregnant tester thing on the counter and unlocked the door, stepping into the hallway.

You were pregnant. how could that be?! that wasn't a part of the plan. You were about to let out a frustrated yell as the door opened up, "honey I'm home!" Tim yelled.

oh shoot. You hurried and closed the bathroom door so Tim won't see the tests coming up positive. taking a deep breath, you walked to the front hall with a huge fake smile.

"Tim! you're home," You waked up to him and gave him a peck on the cheek, "I was just about to start dinner."

your husband looked at the kitchen area. the empty kitchen area, "where's all the food?"

"uh... in the fridge, silly." you rolled your eyes trying your best to make the sentence seem legit.

but despite your effort to hide everything, he had a wary look on his face. You had to stop him from asking questions... So you grabbed his arm and pulled him to the living room.

he dropped his brief case as you pulled him and he fell on the couch, "how was work?" You asked a bit too enthusiastically.

"yea... it was fine. there were some problems but..." Tim frowned, "what's the matter, y/n? did something happen? was here a robber? are you hurt?!"

"no.... no." You calmed him down and he sighed in relief.

"well then, what happen?"

You groaned and covered your face with your hands. no point in trying to postpone the news anymore, "just... go get changed into something comfy. there's some news you won't take lightly."

You didn't watch him as he got up but you suspected he was nervous and hesitant.

In five minutes, Tim came into the living room was a frozen face. he was in comfy clothes; jeans and a sweat shirt, but in his hands was something you didn't ask him to get.

"what's this, y/n?" He looked down to the tester.

"I... I'm pregnant, Timmy. you're going to be a dad," you looked up at him through the slits of your fingers. You couldn't stand his full expression.

yet even though you expected him to frown, look stressed and say something like 'we can't afford a baby' he looked happy. his smile was huge, as it took up half his face. his eyes were shinning as he ran up to you, jumping on you inhabited body. You sunk in the sofa as he attacked you with kisses, "I'm going to be a father!" he squealed.

You couldn't help but giggle as all though kisses were ticklish but stopped when you came to your senses. you pushed his heavy body off of you as you looked him in the eye. seeing your expression, he immediately stopped.

"what's so bad about that, y/n?"

You bit your lip and ran your hands through your h/c hair, "aren't we too young, Tim? I mean, twenty two? I'm not sure I can handle that this young. plus, I have college starting this year. and you have work. and... we're not exactly the richest on the block. I'm just not sure that this will be good for our baby."